> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Retaliation

Default Retaliation

the c4d do not blend and the lightning is kinda bad.
    From BuBBlez

I remember using that render before, I completely removed his left leg because it was hard to work with.

wonderful use ofthe colours given by the render. The ation in this piece is very crazy, but affective.

Things I would suggest you working on a minor and would greatly help in future pieces.
    I would suggest that you lightly blur his leg that is bent and can't see the foot, around the edge anyways, so it's not so sharp looking and better blends in with the surrounding space. This helps give depth and more realisim to your piece as a whole.
    Second up would be the lighting, as stated it's kind of off here and could use with a little touch up.
    Take a soft round brush on low opacity black, say 25ish and lightly dust the corners and bottom rims where the light shouldn't be hitting, then put this on overlay or soft light, this would not reduce your sharp colours but allow for the darker atmosphere to seep into your piece allowing more focus on your focal, which is spiderman.
    One more thing about the lighting, either fix up your render or put in a second light source of blueish to match the under lighting going on below him. Easiest way is to match the lighting, harder and more original would be to re colour your spiderman in those lighter areas, easy enoguh to do because he has back, so no need to get all hard with a bunch of skin tones/clothing etc.

keep playing with your lighting in future also with the filter-render-lighting effects. This is a real helpful easy tool to adjust your whole image with the lighting

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

thank you for your comments