» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Fighter Signature

i deleted every render, c4d, etc. from my computer to make room for something there is still not enough room for so i had to get all of it back -.- that took a while but now im back into GFx. Heres my latest, CnC please

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

It's good. I like the flow a lot, and I like the blending in the bottom left corner.

Some things to work on : the render, other than the bottom left corner, looks very "on top" of the tag, like it's just pasted in. Especially around his hair. Try doing a little bit of smudging (not with a hard round, but with something like a slightly scattered chalk). Some of the C4D looking stuff feels a little too sharp, especially in the mid/bottom right, and also a little bit "pasted on". The other wire-frame looking renders feel really random, I'd drop those.

And some stuff you should add so it feels more cohesive is : a light source/lighting. This render looks like it could be lit from the top left, you can throw in a big soft brush up there on low opacity, maybe some soft light/linear dodge layers. After that you could darken the bottom right (opposite side of the light). You should also add some adjustment layers. Soft-light gradient maps, color/contrast, that kinda' stuff. It makes the tag feel more together.

Also you could try using some depth of field to fix up the sharpness. Like blurring the bottom right/background pieces with the blur tool, and sharpening the render itself.

Its very interesting, my only gripe would be some colour difference between the background and the render is needed to separate them a bit. Other than that nice tag man.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

with a little more work on the blending c4d&render/background, this could turn to be a beautiful piece.
    From BuBBlez

You attempted to leave us? Why? :/ What did we ever do to you?