» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Be honest here!

Exclamation Be honest here!

Hey,

I am questioning myself, why do lots ( i am being told ) of people hate me?

Tell me here what you think of me and be honest.

This is not troll thread, o have a thick skin. Nothing can hurt me i wont post again in this thread. Just tell me.

I am quite excited ( if thats the right word ) about how many people hate me or dont hate me.

Please do not remove this thread and dont troll.

I am genuinely interested in the results.

I only ask is your honesty and the admins to NOT remove this thread.

anno, i you

Seriously though. I don't have any reason to hate you. you're a cool guy.
    From BuBBlez

I nothing you.

I have no feelings of dislike or like towards you, just another member and that's it. Hate is such a strong emotion and the word gets thrown around entirely way too much, I believe that at this point it has lost it's meaning. From what I have read, you aren't a horrible person just a bit misguided. You try fitting in way too much so it makes you look like a sticky slug that would compliment or fake laugh at anyone's jokes to get on their good side, mostly, the only person I have seen speak to you like a human being has been Distelo and I am certain that he only does it so that you can have his back or make him feel better about himself.

Which brings up, instead of you working towards making a better image of yourself to better pass the time while doing your hobby (Forum exploring), you're working towards making other people feel better about themselves in hopes of them making you feel as good as you are making them feel.

The end result is the same, the cheerleader never leaves that spot meanwhile the Quarterback gets all the attention. The ones you try to make feel better are too busy feeling good about themselves to worry about your feelings, you see, someone who needs to be made to feel better originally/usually don't feel good about themselves so they are hogging all the joy.

Polishing someone's helmet won't get you anywhere and will only make your hobby that much more tedious to do.

Tip: If you feel that a staff member has some sort of personal beef again'st you then do a formal report to either of the 4 Administrators and don't try so hard to get on their good side while explaining the situation, don't try to convince anyone, give them the facts and I assure you shit will be done. Administrators, Super Moderators and Moderators are supposed to be robots, we aren't supposed to be attaching ourselves to the members in anyway. It makes our decision making biased and that's never good.

Unfortunately, though, your case has been reviewed by an Administrator who gave you quite a few warnings so.. I don't know what good doing any of this will bring you, people don't change over night.

syn, how much it took you to write that? P.S: TL;DR.
    From BuBBlez

Anno, this was a very bad idea. It has nothing at all to do with anyone here, not even your buddy Distello, who's PM I have ignored.

This was a private matter that you have decided to make public. Therefore, I am ignoring any further PM's from you or ANYONE regarding this matter, and am locking this topic.

Thanks.
    Prick.

I think you are taking this net thing a little too serious.

Why would anyone hate someone who in fact is probably not even who they say/act when here on the net. I think you are mistaking hate for annoyance.

Anno what little I know of you is strictly your annoying behaviour.
    Why troll people here on Void? Why do you continue to act as if you do nothing here and are an upstanding member?

Yes you highjacked 2 posts in under 24 hours. You were not helping those ppl, you dissed their piece, told them something you didn't like then later posted a new image that you made and said "thats how it's done" just because you used the same person to make a tag is no help, nor did you explain yourself or give any kind of advice or tips for them to "get better effects"

Half comments from you in cnc are negative, sure everyone is entitled to their opinions, but if all your going to leave is "hate it" then wtf is the point of even posting ? Like this forum is about community and getting along, helping others and you yourself learning a thing or two. Sure hate a piece, but then tell them why, explain yourself, give some good advice and leave it at that. Is this impossible ?

And clearly you haven't learned much, you continue to aggravate ppl into annoyance and then ppl wish to not be around you, you show lack of community (besides a few collective of chums) and you do not understand the chain of command.

Yes, some ppl will be respected here more then you, for starters the staff, we use our free time here to give events, keep the forum clean of bots, stop ppl from trashing threads, giving advice and trying to make this a more fun place overall to be. We have some really good members here who deserve to be treated well, they help, contribue and know when a line is drawn.

You making this thread clearly tells me that you love the spot light, regardless of the colour of that light. Stop making everything you do here seems as if this forum is here for only you.

The reason you feel you are being picked on is because just as you are showing now, you ask for it, you want the light, you are like a child who has parents who ignore them so you go to school and act out just so you can have company and if you can make others feel as miserable as you all the better.

A few weeks ago you claim to put yourself in a new positing and offer apologize for your previous behaviour, claming you knew you were acting liek a child, then 4 hours later you are right back to your attitude and insults. Tell me, does this sound like someone who really wants to be here on this forum for the better of himself and fellow gfxer?

Here is some tips, you feel you are picked on, then don't show up in threads /convos where ppl are throwing insults around, you see someone on who you feel you can't get along with, avoid them or ignore them. See something you don't like or feel is unjust, go through the chain of command. Lastly, don't take everything so seriously, good example ppl usually think I'm a dude or a lesbian, I am neither though I accept the jokes and if I feel someone has taken it too far I make sure not to approch that person with any hint of convo that would bring up the joke again.

Bla, I could give more advice, but I think you get the just of it.
    p.s I'm not proof reading this I'm tired :P

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^