» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

that guy raises some interesting questions, but it's easy to say I would have done something, or I would have fought back after the fact. It is a lot different when you are in the situation and bullets are flying past your head and your main concern is staying alive and out of the way of the gun. It was like shooting fish in a barrel for him everyone was seated and not expecting to have to fight, people were holding sodas and popcorn and focusing on the movie that was playing, the shock of seeing a person's head getting blasted off or seeing a gun shot in your direction would definately put you in a fight or flight mode. I don't like when people say they would have done something differently when there is no way for them to prove that because each situation is different and they were not in that theater so they have no idea what could have been done to stop him. Obviously this guy knew what he was doing and knew he would be able to complete his mission even if he only killed one person. The gear could have been bought from gun shows or surplus stores. Until all the facts come out in the next few months there is no way to know if he spent $20,000 or $5,000 for all the equipment. This just sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, that will never be proven because there is no way to prove it.

I heard from some random video the place he got the gear from was called tacticalgear.com or something generic like that, I dont remember exactly. As for the firearms they were all bought from gun shows I believe. $3,000-6,000 for everything would be my guess.

The entire thing is now turning into a conspiracy theory about the Government putting fear into all of us and paying for his equipment. Also, there is talk about a phone call he received that might have been "orders".

I fucking hate people and hate those who try "discovering" the truth behind everything before anyone else even more. I'm expecting a video to go up on YouTube with the Saw's main theme in the background and someone attempting to hide their voice yet linking to his site, Facebook page and other medias on how to find him because he is totally not out for fame or to be that one guy who was born with the gift to see the truth behind everything.

Because, Government and Illuminati.

lol they're all idiots. I can understand conspiracy theories when it comes to obvious cover ups, but what happened here was just a random act of violence.

Like syn said the idiots going on about conspiracies are just trying to exploit the situation to get the media to pay attention to them, either that or they truly think it was a conspiracy in which case they're even more dumb for believing that, ha.

any normal US citizen with a clean background (no felonies) can legally purchase any of the stuff this guy had, there's no conspiracy here, just a guy that's fucked in the head.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...342of657dhg6ww

Well some idiot stood up in the movie theater showing Dark Knight Rises and shouted "This is it" wearing a black glove and made the entire theater run out while the movie was near the end of the movie. this guy is fucking stupid. and deserves to go to jail.