» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Should be hanged.

F U R R E T

The Batman series are officially fucked now.

The guy has his hair dyed like the Jokers hair and apparently he is telling the Cops that he is The Joker from the movie. Gangster Squad (new movie) just had it's theater shooting scene pulled from the movie as well, just because one nut case couldn't keep his shit together and go to a Therapist to talk.

I wouldn't say the movie is screwed because of this as it really is just a movie, but it's going to have a stigmata attached to it for a long time. Movie influence on human society has been around for ages. When American History X came about there was a global increase in Kurb Stomping.

As much as we can say that various forms of media, and gaming, can create monsters that want to kill people, we often forget that these people were not sane to begin with. Imagine the amount of time and effort this guy would have gone through to do this horrific act. Did any thought pass his mind saying it was wrong? You and I will never fully understand and we gotta remember that we will never stop these psychopaths from being created, and you can't say it's just Americans since some of the worse murderers have come out of places like Germany, the Middle East and Asia.

I hope those people who list their loved ones may feel some comfort knowing that many are thinking of them.

The is getting crazy...c'mon in a cinema then what ? we going to hear shooting at church...smh
    # TEAM NO SIGN

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter View Post
    I wouldn't say the movie is screwed because of this as it really is just a movie, but it's going to have a stigmata attached to it for a long time. Movie influence on human society has been around for ages. When American History X came about there was a global increase in Kurb Stomping.

As much as we can say that various forms of media, and gaming, can create monsters that want to kill people, we often forget that these people were not sane to begin with. Imagine the amount of time and effort this guy would have gone through to do this horrific act. Did any thought pass his mind saying it was wrong? You and I will never fully understand and we gotta remember that we will never stop these psychopaths from being created, and you can't say it's just Americans since some of the worse murderers have come out of places like Germany, the Middle East and Asia.

I hope those people who list their loved ones may feel some comfort knowing that many are thinking of them.
    It's up to the media what gets the shit end of the deal, in this case it'll be the Batman series. On CNN the guy who describes the overview and details of the situation said "Holmes was wearing a gas mask just like the villain from the film, maybe inspired by the role of the villain" and then the low piece of shit (murderer) told the Cops that he was The Joker for the Batman series while his hair being dyed.

Columbine was blamed on Marylin Manson and other massacres have always ended up being put on something.

Morgan Freeman, Christopher Nolan and the rest of the Cast have officially stopped doing interviews and have cancelled appearances (of which they make plenty of money from and will now have to pay back), so it has already begun. It isn't a maybe the Series will be impacted by this but it's now a matter of how much.

That being said I hate the way the media is trying to twist this entire thing without thinking of the families of the victims. They want to "end" things by chucking it to something big and huge like this film and now this will be used to argue gun Laws in the following Presidential Debate Campaigns. They need to focus on this asshole and making him speak as much information as they possibly can and hurry up and give him the death penalty (which will happen, mass murderers get the death penalty here in the US no matter what the case) so that he can rot in jail in Death Row until his execution date comes. If you ask me, the sooner he is put down the sooner these people will be capable of moving on with their lives but as long as they know that the person who took their loved ones is still breathing, as inhuman as it might sound, they will not be pleased.

I saw this on the news and as far as I know this did happen close to where Apathy happens to live.

Thing is though, is that shit like this happens all the time and every where. Don't matter where you are, you can end up with a head full of lead from some fucking lunatic. Still tragic though.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Here's a photo of the fucker for your dartboards.

James Holmes.

Link here.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...e.html?cmp=rss

Now to me, this guy seems like some one I would run into at a random bar, and not have a problem having a beer with. He really doesn't look like a psychopath to me in that photo. How fucked up is that?

Thanks.
    Prick.

what an ass now i am actually scared to go and watch this movie... what im some asshole follows this guy's example and throw a grenade while im watching.

I went to see this movie yesterday, it was the wierdest movie going experience I have ever gone to. There were police patroling the parking lot, the theater had police guarding the exits thru the entire movie. Every time someone left to go to the concessions the police would eyeball them and it made the whole experience very unnerving. There were parts of the movie that were similar to what happened in real life and it was almost too disturbing considering what happened only a few days ago. The movie was amazing, but I never felt more nervous or scared to watch a movie than I did that time. I hope it doesn't change all movie going experiences from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Method View Post
    Here's a photo of the fucker for your dartboards.

James Holmes.

Link here.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...e.html?cmp=rss

Now to me, this guy seems like some one I would run into at a random bar, and not have a problem having a beer with. He really doesn't look like a psychopath to me in that photo. How fucked up is that?

Well thats the problem,
    They never look like a psycho.
    He is smart, young, looks like normal guy
    Only thing those psychos have in commin is that they all were very close to themselves