» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I saw the movie... I didn't think it was a great movie to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Fuck everything about this man. Those were kids and innocent people that this asshole killed, he needs to be put down by a firing squad or left in prison long enough for the masses to have a go at his ass.

RIP to those who lost their lifes today and strength to those who lost someone in this massacre.
    I cant take that seriously with your sig and avatar...
    Visit My Deviant Art

Tutorials
    [Stalker][Spidey][Clipping Masks]

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    [29-07, 08:20] You're a bit weird, aren't you Lewk? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    [17-10, 19:37] 720p you can see the razor burn on the crotch

Quote Originally Posted by Lewk View Post
    I cant take that seriously with your sig and avatar...
    I'll be breaking your post down, bit by bit.

If you come to a forum and take anything "seriously" then you have bigger things to worry about than my signature space and avatar, especially when what you are attempting to take seriously is an opinion. An opinion cannot by right or wrong, it is merely a statement of ones emotions and thoughts conjured up into words.

Avatar and Signature spaces are for identification and displaying anything that person might like.

My Avatar is of a young girl, going by what you said, young girls don't have emotions so taking anything that I say "seriously" would be silly, correct?
    My signature is of two rappers singing and dancing with a caption of a famous internet meme that is often used to describe how one feels in during life situations, therefor saying that you can't take what I said seriously is because you think that tragedy was a joke?

Can you not separate jokes, emotions and commonsense from a forum and person? Are you fucking dense or are you simply looking for me to make you look silly? Either ways, I'm a Moderator and the next idiotic post that comes from you attempting to derail a topic's primary discussion and attacking a Staff member senselessly will result in a Warning which ends up leading up to a suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I'll be breaking your post down, bit by bit.

If you come to a forum and take anything "seriously" then you have bigger things to worry about than my signature space and avatar, especially when what you are attempting to take seriously is an opinion. An opinion cannot by right or wrong, it is merely a statement of ones emotions and thoughts conjured up into words.

Avatar and Signature spaces are for identification and displaying anything that person might like.

My Avatar is of a young girl, going by what you said, young girls don't have emotions so taking anything that I say "seriously" would be silly, correct?
    My signature is of two rappers singing and dancing with a caption of a famous internet meme that is often used to describe how one feels in during life situations, therefor saying that you can't take what I said seriously is because you think that tragedy was a joke?

Can you not separate jokes, emotions and commonsense from a forum and person? Are you fucking dense or are you simply looking for me to make you look silly? Either ways, I'm a Moderator and the next idiotic post that comes from you attempting to derail a topic's primary discussion and attacking a Staff member senselessly will result in a Warning which ends up leading up to a suspension.
    You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours.

Syn... You cannot compare to me in the longest post competition.

Lol, thread hijack?

Cut the bullshit, you muppets.

Now that I have that out of the way, watch this video. I hope they do give him the death penalty. And I take back what I said. I would not have a beer with a guy that looked like this fucktard.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/23...sacre-suspect/

Thanks.
    Prick.

reminds me of

inb4shitstorm

lmao, yeah he looks like a fucking nutjob in that latest pic, and looked like he was on drugs in the court vid.

Bogui, I told you. One week shoutbox ban starting right now.Keep it up it will be 2 weeks off from the site period.

Thanks.
    Prick.