No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Cool Yet aNother Sig...4 ExperT eyes Only (JK)

Any comments or critiques? Made using the glorious and humble online website pixlr.com!

Read a lot of TUTs, it really isnt that good, you need to have the flow better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Read a lot of TUTs, it really isnt that good, you need to have the flow better.
    I am completely disacknowledging your opinion because you have a sig with THE GAMe on it. Are you serious? lmaoo. Nah Just kidding thanks for the suggestion

Don't think you're gonna be making anything decent on a website.

/\ Agreed. Go download photoshop or gimp. if you're such a good samaritan that wants to spend 500 bucks on a computer program, ok. Imagine the things you can buy with 500 bucks. just imagine.
    From BuBBlez

Bros and possible girl: It is all a process.... chillaaaaxxxx.... website design is a hobby, it's only a job for certain GURUS. I have close to 500 bucks, but man, for me to buy Photoshop I would have to set that aside from my savings.. Furthermore, you can expect more sigs from me, with pixl and possibly that other web browser program I was recommended in the other thread. And you know what? No TUTS. lol. I'd rather not follow step by step instructions and just slowly progress to something amazing like that ghost rider above. OR BETTER. loL

Well I like you xD

It's a good idea to avoid tuts for the purpose of coming up with your own style and making a space for yourself in originality, though on the other hand tuts ( well written ones) tend to be jam packed with great advice/tips that could deff help you improve even in your own style.

You don't have to copy a tut to get the good hints found in them, such as using the burn and dodge tools or how to use curve properly.
    I would suggest though if you really wish to enjoy yourself and make some really fun shiz, try getting your hands on PS. It's a wonderful tool and can bring upon a new feeling in yourself as well as new style in your own work.

The flaws I could point out in your piece and might be considered universal in style would be that your text is distracting, it's in a colour not used in the rest of your tag, it's hard to read and you have effects on it, which in most cases is a big fat no-no :P
    The overall colours you have chosen would be very fun if not so restricted and had a gradent or two in here to better helps spread the feeling of belonging together.

Great placement of ytour focal and fun enough fractal designs, though that blue dot over your birds head is very distracting, in some cases might be a positive, in this case I have no clue what it is and it's colour is too harsh. LOL what is it brah ?

I will give you a little something of myself, I didn't bother to read other kinds of tuts, and I got stuck making sigs for almost 2 yrs before I finally progressed, though not a complete waste of time, I still wish I would have read those other tuts so I could have progressed a lot faster.
    Remember an artist should never be restricted by choice, the artist should be allowed to wander as far as their mind will take them before they ever give in to fin!!!!

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

sold *starts reading tuts*