> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Siggy Thingy

Default Siggy Thingy

Yea. I'm not that advanced at this stuff but that is why I joined these forums, to enhance what i already know and get better. Anyways how good/bad is this siggy that I whipped up?

Young one, there is no such thing as good and bad, only what others might consider a work in progress

You have allowed yourself the great use of colours, though slightly monotone I suggest you punch in with a colour or two more then what you have here, pruple,orange,blue etc, these would be good choices ( tho not all together)

Your text is a tad off, it's agood idea to stick to the more palin texts unless the text is already imprinted with the image, a good example of this is if you have a focal of edward from twilight then use twilights text in with the sig.
    Also a good point with your text is to put it together and not far away from your focal, atm you currently have 3 distracting points, your name the focals name and the focal, this is too much to take in with such a small piece and tends to lead to a piece feeling "off"

One more suggestion, this piece ( at least this one) doesn't have to be so large, or rather you don't have to put in so much of your focal, i good settign would have been just under his hand and just above the blade, giving you a good view of your focal to take up majority of the space and allowing for you to have to invent less of it's surroundings ( atm your level or style doesn't need so much empty space, later when you are more "advanced" you can go ahead and give yourself even more space. Understand what I'm saying ?

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you progress and enjoy yourself here on void

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Thanks for the feedback Slave.

I took into consideration what you said and I made it smaller, added some more color (purplish-pink), and fixed the text a bit. The text still seems a bit off but it's ok for now I guess. :P
    Here's what I came up with now.