» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetXero View Post

and i know i will be hated when i say this but........... THE ELDER SCROLLS SERIES..........ALL OF THEM..........MOSTLY OBLIVION AND...................................SKYRIM
    *runs for safety*
    I agree with this, to me oblivion was ok, but skyrim wasn't really that great of a game. It was more over hyped then anything. I can't even get myself to finish skyrim, I find it to be a boring game.

I also agree with the CoD stuff said. CoD is so bad, but fan boys are too blind. I know a lot of CoD players that hate the games, but still play them....

I like fur. He understands me........I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

But like seriously skyrim got old real fast.

this next game i hate but everyone likes........i wont live long after this but
    IT IS THE MOST OVERRATED GAME IN THE HISTORY OF GAMES......MORE OVER HYPED THAN ANYGAME EVER.........ITS ON THE N64!!!! (no its not mario) ITS..........
    NOW BEFORE YOU KILL ME......this is by no means a horrible game and i love this game,However i dislike the hype this game has behind it. yes it was funny as hell but the platforming was nothing new Hell this is just an M rated version of banjo kazooie (Rare made both games so that's not surprising) I hate it when people call this the greatest n64 game of ALL time BECAUSE ITS NOT GOD DAMMIT!
    THIS IS!!
    Last edited by PlanetXero; 08-07-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    i use gimp and paint.net

A wise man once said: It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. :P

I'm going to agree with Skyrim xD I preffered oblivion so much more. The fallout series is epic though, bought new vegas online for 4 quid a few days back and haven't stopped playing since!

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

i cant wait for my 2 favorite series in gameing finally get new instalments this year
    SLY COOPER
    AND TOMB RAIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    i use gimp and paint.net

A wise man once said: It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. :P

I could agree with all those but DMC? Why? Also you should try Smite or Dungeon Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetXero View Post
    HERE COMES THE HATE! lemme tell you why i hated skyrim. I couldent stand running around for 8 hours looking for a fucking anidote for a spell that was casted on you then you DIE fight a dragon and DIE! kill a dragon AND DIE run for 10 more hours. If it wasent so time consouming it be the best game ever (even tho i dont like the elder scrolls series it has a freaking AMAZING storyline to it)

LOL, its an rpg, it's SUPPOSED to be time consuming ffs. I haven't played skyrim yet so i cant give an opinion on it, but oblivion was fantastic. It's what got me into rpg games in the first place. If you don't have the patience to play the game, then that's a personal problem, its not the games fault lol, and if you keep dying over and over, sorry, but you're just a shitty player w/ no strategy then.

If you hate games like god of war and elder scrolls, then I'm curious as to the games you love, which ones are they? It might explain some things lol.