Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Renelzio

Signatures & Tags Renelzio

Named after the guy who rendered the guy in the sig :3

http://razergfx.deviantart.com/#/d5bu53y
    Tried to establish a flow and testing out some more stuff. I think I'm getting the hang of this new style

I like this style and yes you're definitely getting the hang of it. You could work on blending the render in a little more though. I would also work on the lighting because I feel that it doesn't really complement the render all too well and also try not to make a lot of random shapes. Some of the stuff of the right side could have been left out. Keep it up though. I want to see what you make next

Quote Originally Posted by BuBBlez View Post
    I like this style and yes you're definitely getting the hang of it. You could work on blending the render in a little more though. I would also work on the lighting because I feel that it doesn't really complement the render all too well and also try not to make a lot of random shapes. Some of the stuff of the right side could have been left out. Keep it up though. I want to see what you make next
    Thanks a lot I tried to go with the original lighting with the render while also leaving the triangle lightened but I guess it didn't work too well. I'll be careful next time with the shapes ^^.