Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WHY DID I LOSE ??

please explain why i lost to this tag cause i think its pure trash

Gotai's tag

My Tag

YOUR TAG IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

Oath you shouldn't say mean things about other people's tags man. Have a little bit of respect, maybe people favoured the other tag because they thought it appealed more to them. not that yours is not appealing. you know what I mean.............

somethings wrong here..the quality difference alone is night and day.
    imo i think the second tag has way more appeal, better quality, better composition, better colors and execution than the first.
    Last edited by selector; 09-11-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by selector View Post
    somethings wrong here..the quality difference alone is night and day.
    imo i think the second tag has way more appeal, better quality, better composition, better colors and execution than the second.
    ^Were you tired bro?

Oath, people usually voted for tags closest to their own level of experience, especially newbies. So don't feel surprised when you go up for voting at a site which has more beginners than experienced members.
    Life isn't fair but you're not alone to be hurt by this kind of voting outcome

Personally I prefer the first, it might have a grungy look but that doesn't make it bad - infact it makes it much more appealing. The second was just a bit plain and didn't really have any composition. Although I like the C4Ds it just looks a bit basic.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

You're all incorrect the site you battled on must have all been children, becuz

Your tag is scary(render) and teh tags perfectly fine *coughs* and you might have scared away the kids by using that stock/image/i dont give a fudge

Don't go throwin' any TV's through walls over this now bro, lmao.

I disagree, I don't believe people vote for the tags that are their skill level. They're views may be less affected than the rest of us, but you need to view things from all angles when you want to be a people pleaser.

For example, this is how I look at it:

1st: Crazy stuff going on everywhere, not much of anything seems defined-pretty random and overall the image quality is pretty bad. The sig itself isn't horrible..it could be better with a bit ore attention to detail and less colour tweaks.

2nd: The smudging around the face is a tad abrupt, when I see this I want it to be a more smooth transition. The sig is monotone (Im not say it as a bad thing) and the "eye catching effects" are lacking....which again isnt bad, it just didnt help this specific case.

Skill wise and IMO, 2 wins. But the bottom line is- 2 is boring, not a whole lot going on and it could be cleaner. The first one catches people's eye at first, its fun to look at and has lots of moving effects. I think you get the point so Imma let you finish...or im gonna stop...errr Im tired..

Anyways, no cares the effort or skill you have, the end visual is everything. If a noob walks in and wins with a more eye catching piece, take it as a mini lesson, getting offended and calling someone out gets no one anywhere. What you make will NEVER appeal to everyone and being able to take criticism is an essential part involved with making ANY kind of art..imo at least. Every loss or win is a piece of CnC so just identify what people are attracted to more and go with it.

I don't ever intend to be bitchy or start a fight so I apologize if I come off that way, this is just my opinion. I can't count all the times I've felt the way you do right now, keep up teh sexy sigZ.
    Proud owner of the "50 Shades of Syn" series

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Enns View Post
    YOUR TAG IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!