> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So much love ◕‿◕

You all are awesome, we wouldn't be where we're at if it wasn't for CC and other members support. Especially myself wouldn't be anything without the team. I created CC since I were rejected by another team and felt like I needed to do something with my enthusiasm.
    I founded CC and posted a sign up thread, and bamm, amazing new aspiring taggers started to apply only after a few minutes. And in about 12 hours our maximum members quota were filled. DMN was one of those first members to apply back in Feb 09 and we are still ripping it *brofist pound*

Quote Originally Posted by +Josh Fx View Post
    I have never seen Greynade before but wow his/her work looks amazing, especially the one on the first tag wall
    Greynade came out of the blue and applied to us at another forum, he is really talented. Hmmm... or maybe Agitator brought him over there.

Quote Originally Posted by cC.DOMINO™ View Post
    Man I can't believe Slave and I made Lady Gaga, it looks great. Nice post Rad, great job everyone on the team we put alot of good stuff out the last few months. Alot of great artists on CC now too Shoutout to cC.Tudor he had a great lp of Fassbender that didn't make it to the first wall but it was very awesome. Syn's dp was awesome in larger scale also, too bad it had to be shrunk down. And mio, you will have to explain what you did to that piece on the second wall, I am not sure how you made it, but it's amazing. great photos from Aleksander too, not too often do photographers hold their own with a gfx team and outshine them on occasion, well done Aleks. nice sig Lee always amazing and Greynade makes some stunning stuff, and Rad and Agi with the spiderman sig, I swear that sig has been under construction since like may, lol I remember trying to make that work and it didn't succeed, you guys did pretty good with it. Slave's Jawesome as usual.
    Yeah Aleks photo on #15 outshined us all.
    Yes so many great quality pieces had to be either rejected or taggifyed for the #14 battled, it was really heart breaking. But everything is allowed in love and war.
    Mio has a really bright future as a matte painter.
    Lee has always been and still is a beast tag machine.
    And Slave, always brings sex appeal with her art.

Actually that work is pure 3D.
    Epic Maze by RadillacVIII

Some stuff is amazing, some stuff, not so much...
    Visit My Deviant Art

Tutorials
    [Stalker][Spidey][Clipping Masks]

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    [29-07, 08:20] You're a bit weird, aren't you Lewk? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    [17-10, 19:37] 720p you can see the razor burn on the crotch

i can see mio in 3d gaming design , or maybe 3d movie designing . well done mio was fantastic id like to see how was made from step by step