» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New Stuffs

Holy mother of god those are amazing O_o Completely.... Amazing.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Some flashie colours, some attitude in the renders and some play in the background with subtle fx add these pieces to the wicked list.

You have come far and proven yourself to have the talent and the desire to learn and explore your own unique style, I congratulate you on this.

If I could place any fault at all here it's two things ( and really neither I find to be a fault, just style and not a bad thing, I'm just mentioning here) That you lack "real" depth, again I see this is your style and it's lovely, though you might try more playing with it a little longer and see if you like that and secondly, all your pieces are the same style, most artists find a style and perfect it, this style is great on you, though personally I feel this isn't then end to you. You have shown yourself to take on some new challenges and work it into your own way, thats on it's own a talent.

Again, lovely!

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Some flashie colours, some attitude in the renders and some play in the background with subtle fx add these pieces to the wicked list.

You have come far and proven yourself to have the talent and the desire to learn and explore your own unique style, I congratulate you on this.

If I could place any fault at all here it's two things ( and really neither I find to be a fault, just style and not a bad thing, I'm just mentioning here) That you lack "real" depth, again I see this is your style and it's lovely, though you might try more playing with it a little longer and see if you like that and secondly, all your pieces are the same style, most artists find a style and perfect it, this style is great on you, though personally I feel this isn't then end to you. You have shown yourself to take on some new challenges and work it into your own way, thats on it's own a talent.

Again, lovely!
    Thanks lots for the insights slave ^^. I did notice I lacked depth and substituted it for high quality but now I think it was a pretty bad trade-off. Still perfecting this style and trying out new things. Thanks again :3