» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

All seasons marathon starts new years day on AMC as far as I know.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Rick is losing his fucking mind again, lol. Also, kinda pissed deryl left the group to be with meryl, I hope he ends back up in the group in the not so distant future, otherwise the show is gonna go to shit. Also lookin forward to the war the governor is gonna start with the prison/ricks group, should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fork View Post
    _)_========D

I would also like to add that this last episode was crappy.

I can point out so many plot holes in the first scene alone that it bothers me that I can. Let us not even mention how everything played out with Maryl Vs Daryl. They set up this sick scenario with the Governor, they set up a hidden brotherly rivalry that could have ended in such an amazing way...and what did they do with it? They basically washed off the wax instead of rubbing it off. How can you build so much up to later crumble it down and focus on Rick losing his shit over a bitch that we ALL wanted dead? I mean, c'mon now.

They finally introduce a black guy with some lines and what happens? Lol, Rick plays the shit out of him. Yeah, let's lose our shit when we finally we a Debo in the team who isn't going to take our food, rape our women and is an asset to the team (smart, caring and has muscles).

And we lose Daryl first episode mid-season? You fuckin' kidding me. That guy is practically the reason why TWD isn't going downhill. We let Rick's shit slide the first season because of the survival element, then he started wearing his big boy pants and we were all like "Mhm, Rick's giving away lesser fucks than before" and then season 3 was like "LOL, Rick isn't giving anymore fucks" and then everything died down...

HOW CAN YOU SETUP AN AMAZING STORY LINE TO LATER FUCKING DESTROY IT, THE GOVERNOR SAGA COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH FUCKING MORE.

and for fucks sakes can someone kill that raging lesbian bitch? I mean, yeah I get it "hur hur samurai". No. Every time this bitch gets face time on any given episode I feel a jealous raging lesbian vibe from her, so fucking awkward to watch her act that I can feel the side of my face just burning, heating up because someone is putting their dick in the pussy that she thought she claimed during winter. Bitch best gtfo with that shit.

I've watched this latest episode twice and I wasn't really all that impressed with it at all. Daryl leaving the group is a bad call, but I would assume he does return.

On a side note, Fork, if you troll this thread one more time, I'll bounce you out of here so fast your head will spin.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Well...I think tonight's crap was a bit better than last weeks crap, but not a lot. I know I did question Lori's death a while back, but guess what Rick? You're bitch is dead ok buddy? Get over it already.

I am really not liking how all these "ghosts, visions, apparitions" etc are being tossed around every episode. Same as the phone calls from not only Lori, but apparently from Shane too. WTF?

Rick needs to pull his shit together or I can see Glen taking over real soon. If I am not mistaken, in the comic books, he is replaced in a sense, by a "Committee" consisting of Glen, Herschel and himself. Maybe that is what it needs to happen.

As far as the prison goes, I think they should ditch it and take over Woodbury, losing Merle, and naturally taking Daryl back into the mix, as we know has already happened and was inevitable when you really think about it.

Thanks.
    Prick.