» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Walking Dead Discussion Thread (POSSIBLE DEAD SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Who was watching Carol when she performed the "experimental" C section on the walker? I think it was Michonne. Now that we are talking about her, who do you think her dead friends are? Family? Rumour has it as so.

Discuss. I'm interested in what you tossers think at this point.

Thanks.
    Prick.

I doubt it was the samurai chick, because they showed scenes from the next episode and her and that other chick were in a completely different place.

Anyway, no clue who was watching Carol. The next episode looked like it should be pretty good though, its gonna be about the sword chick and whatsherface.

We were all watching her. :P

I think it's Merle, another prisoner or a spy from the other city. I know Merle's supposed to come back this season, wouldn't surprise me if Merle found his way to the prison.

I read the graphic novels so I already know what is what, thing is with the show they are switching things up and making them a lot more exciting but the end result is always the same.

So I can't say, but, Merle does come back. Not that it's a spoiler since it was already shown in the previews.

Merle was Daryl's brother, no? The guy who was cuffed on the roof?

Thanks.
    Prick.

Yeah that's him

So what did you guys think of that? Obviously it wasn't Merle watching Carole. I think too that we know what the purpose of Michonne's pets were. Protection. Also one is to assume she took them out because they were a heat score at the crashed chopper scene. As to WHO they were is still a bit of a mystery, but I'm going to assume they were related to Michonne in some way considering their skin color. (Although that can be debatable.)

I really enjoyed how they focused on the new cast and left the others totally out of it. The Governor is a great character and added very well to the plot. I do question the tanks shown at the end of the show with the heads. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure two of them were Michonne's pets, and the one shown at the top of the display was for sure Lt. Welles.

What's your thoughts on the latest from the dead?

Thanks.
    Prick.

Ha, I knew merle was still alive, ever since he disappeared I always thought they'd bring him back eventually, and they did.

Anyway, yeah.. michonnes walkers were prolly for protection, but they were probably also related to her as well judging by the reaction she had when Andrea asked if she knew them. Exactly how they're related is still a mystery though.

I don't really like this new Governor guy tbh, seems like another Shane type of character. Taking unnecessary human lives. He thinks he's created this utopia and will try to protect it from potential threats by any means necessary, like how he took out all those national guard soldiers. He didn't want them taking control of his town. And the heads in the tanks just seem like trophies he's collecting, which just makes him all the less trustworthy.

Back to last weeks ep for a second though, Some say Rick is slowly turning into Shane as well, but I disagree. He's just fed up with everyone running off doing their own thing and getting themselves and others killed, so he isn't taking shit anymore. It ain't a democracy anymore, it's a Ricktatorship, haha. He had to kill that one prisoner with the gun, that guy basically sealed his own fate when he wouldn't listen to direction and tried getting rick killed by letting walkers jump him. The other guy shouldn't have ran like a dumbass and he might have been spared, so he deserved it too. So I think so far, Rick has been doing a good job of making the right decisions as well as leading the group in general.

anyway.. here's a related jpg of rick