» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

All I am going to say right now is you guys are in for one fuck of a surprise tonight.

We can talk about it later, I won't ruin it.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Well...that was, uh. I don't know where the show is going to go now, I honestly don't. I'll refrain from what I mean for spoiler issues.

As far as Michonne, I don't like her. I can't stand her and every second with her on the screen is nothing but awkward "angry" moments with a raging lesbian jealousy vibe. I would much rather watch Lori talk about family and how good of a mother she /was/ than watch Michonne on screen doing anything.

Also kind of pissed off at T-Dogg's situation, I get that the guy never really had any lines and he was always the "Church" type but that last thing was just kind of wrong. Alas his attitude throughout the entire series never changed.

They are just picking off characters now, with Lori and you know (no spoilers) will lead to Rick going insane which they basically showed in the preview

*SPOILERS*

lol, Lori's dead. Carl shot her. Shit is crazy. Not something I was expecting so soon, but at the same time, not completely surprised. I'm wondering if they did that to please fans because of all the hate people have for her lmao, or if they just thought now would be a good time to off her, who knows. T-Dogg is dead too but tbh I kinda forgot he even existed until last nights ep lol, he wasn't really a main character.

Ricks gonna lose his shit next ep. Like Agi said, judging by next weeks preview he's gonna have some kind of mental breakdown lol. He probably regrets never getting around to working things out with Lori, thinks she died with him hating her or something, idk. Prolly wont be much action next week, just lots of drama instead.

DO NOT BITCH AT ME IF YOU READ THIS.

One: FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!

Two: Who was on the other end of the phone?

Thanks.
    Prick.

Well I guess that's that until February 10th. Personally I think Rick's going to lose it, and Glenn will become the leader of the group.

Anyhow, I had a huge debate today with a buddy of mine regarding the so called death of Lori. He claims a bullet was found on the ground beside her body, when Carl shot her. His thing was, would the bullet not be in her, as opposed to beside her? Also, if I recall, we never actually saw Carl shoot her. I forget what episode it was, but if anyone has any thoughts or whatever, do tell. Do you think she is really dead, or is there some kind of twist here?

Thanks.
    Prick.

*******MAJOR SPOILERS, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TONIGHT'S EPISODE*********

Bam, Rick isn't stable anymore.
    Carl somehow got pretty badass.
    The blonde girl wants Carls D.
    The new big black guy is actually not bad, I already like him as a character.
    The Gov. is awesome, like I can't get enough of that guy.
    If Daryl dies I'm punching my screen and never watching TWD again.
    Maryl might die saving Daryl.
    Carl is going to kick Rick out of the leadership position, maybe temporary but it will happen.
    Glenn will become the 2nd in command.

Now, someone else is going to get taken hostage. I don't know who or how but they might fail at saving Daryl and keep him as a bargaining chip. However considering how awesome the Gov. is they won't really bargain, they will only use the captive as a diversion plan to lead a full attack on the prison. I like the Gov's mind-state. He tossed Maryl away and gained the "insanity" of the town...they already want to see blood, it's kill or be killed now. So the show went from survival to war and survival which is what war is in the first place...except, zombies and humans Vs. like 3 dudes.

Syn, you had to of watched the upcoming episodes clip, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER, clearly something happens at the zombie pit scene, they show smoke and gun fire so I am assuming rick and them went back, the new group is genius because they are trying to make up for all the members they have killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    Syn, you had to of watched the upcoming episodes clip, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER, clearly something happens at the zombie pit scene, they show smoke and gun fire so I am assuming rick and them went back, the new group is genius because they are trying to make up for all the members they have killed off.
    Everyone here knows to not spoil the show for me (and they are pretty awesome about it, no dick moves at all) because I don't watch it on TV. I watch it on Sockshare or Putlocker, they don't show any commercials or previews. I'm just guessing here based on what is going on...so I take it I hit a few nails in the head?

Oh and I read the graphic novel upto the part where they met the Governor, thats it so everything else is new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Synsational View Post
    If Daryl dies I'm punching my screen and never watching TWD again.
    This. I'm gonna be fucking pissed if they kill Daryl off.