» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On the rumors of lori being alive, no. In the behind the scenes they all gathered to watch sarah wayne callies perform lori's final scene, crying and stuff. Also, no reason for lori to be alive anyway.

Also, AW YEAH TYRESE IS HERE. Wondering when morgan will show up.

All I can say, is I REALLY want Carl to die. I hate that little shit
    Proud owner of the "50 Shades of Syn" series

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvy View Post
    All I can say, is I REALLY want Carl to die. I hate that little shit
    Carl? What the fuck for? Carl isn't an annoying kid anymore, he's a badass now.

Ok, so in episode 4 Lori gives birth to Judith. (Who should have being named Sophia in my opinion).Watch episode 5, about 30 minutes in. We see Rick in the jail, completley fucked. He appears to find where Carl shot Lori.

He then picks up a bullet off the ground. Where the hell did that bullet come from? If Carl did shoot Lori, would you not think that the bullet would be in her, and not on the ground? I would think that myself.

He then finds a walker slumped on the floor, puts a slug in it's mouth, and then proceeds to stab the thing over and over in it's fat, and maybe full stomach.

By that, one is lead to believe that the walker he found had just digested his wife.

Fine and dandy, but why did he find a bullet on the ground then? Why was it portrayed in such a way?

Unless he's having another one of his hallucinations, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks.
    Prick.

I'm not a ballistics expert, or gun expert for that matter, but I'm pretty sure a 9mm or .45 (those being the more common calibers for handguns) would be a through and through wound at that distance, hence why the bullet would be on the floor. A .22 is the only caliber I'm aware of that that doesn't have enough power to continue going through once it enters. Obviously there's a lot of factors involved and its not impossible to survive a shot like that, but its highly unlikely and I think it was a through and through and Lori's dead and gone. Her body disappearing/possibly being eaten is just to fuck with us imo.

Oh and yeah, @ Wolvy; Carl's actually been pulling his own weight this season unlike the last 2 where he would just wander off and nearly get killed a million times like an idiot. He's actually contributing this time around lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I'm not a ballistics expert, or gun expert for that matter, but I'm pretty sure a 9mm or .45 (those being the more common calibers for handguns) would be a through and through wound at that distance, hence why the bullet would be on the floor. A .22 is the only caliber I'm aware of that that doesn't have enough power to continue going through once it enters. Obviously there's a lot of factors involved and its not impossible to survive a shot like that, but its highly unlikely and I think it was a through and through and Lori's dead and gone. Her body disappearing/possibly being eaten is just to fuck with us imo.

Oh and yeah, @ Wolvy; Carl's actually been pulling his own weight this season unlike the last 2 where he would just wander off and nearly get killed a million times like an idiot. He's actually contributing this time around lol.
    The fact he wandered around for the first 2 seasons like an idiot just helped build up to this season, where it makes it all the more awesome that he's now a badass.

Also, yeah, lori is dead, I promise. Like I said before, the whole walking dead cast gathered around to watch her perform in final scene (real life) and she talks about leaving it and such on interviews. There's no reason to think she's alive other then false hope.

I just can't stand his cocky-ness, and Im still annoyed by his idiocy in the first episodes.
    Proud owner of the "50 Shades of Syn" series

I still can't get passed the whole bullet thing, sorry. Maybe I am wrong though.

As far as Carl goes, think about what you're saying. If you were his age in his situation how would you behave? Same way he did in season 1 and 2. Now he's growing up so give the kid a break. He's gonna become a bad ass real quick.

And don't trash this thread anymore with the usual. Take it elsewhere please.

Thanks.
    Prick.

this whole thread is trash, didn't see a problem with adding to the pile.

No, This thread is one of very few that hasn't been spammed to death or shit talked in, all the replies have actually be made by people who enjoy the show and want to discuss their thoughts on what's happened or what they think will happen, so lets keep it that way...

Anyway... Now that the midseason break is here, wtf are we supposed to due till feb. 10th? lol. I might rewatch the first 2 seasons but I still haven't decided yet.