> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: new

Default new

You could really work on your lighting and coloring. If you look at the armour/clothing it looks like it is glowing and I personally do not like that. Look at the girls face, there are dots an stuff corrupting the face itself. Work on that, and the back ground needs to pop some more. Other then that good job.

Okay I really like this piece because you added in some really nice sharp to it, again unlike pandora I like the glowing affect on the armor, brings the focus back on the girl, you have a lot going on in the background, though not a bad thing you still wanna make sure though that the girl is the focus. I will agree with pandora though and say that her face has too many dots and your background could use a little more hsarp in spots as well. What I suggest you do is take off some of the blur you have thats closer the the girls face and maybe a little more thats closer to the bottom left and sharpen it instead to show that there is depth to the madness thats behind her. Very lovely piece, keep at it, this is one of my personal fav styles ^^ Your on the right path.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Oh, one more suggestion, you might wanna add another light source ( small one) thats kinda leacking out in front of her and near her face/arm on the right side, as you can see that spot is lit up

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

o.o good work seen your.

thank u all

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    You could really work on your lighting and coloring. If you look at the armour/clothing it looks like it is glowing and I personally do not like that. Look at the girls face, there are dots an stuff corrupting the face itself. Work on that, and the back ground needs to pop some more. Other then that good job.
    Panda you're so critical recently xD edit: Also, who the hell keeps rating all the threads 5 star?
    Last edited by Distello; 11-03-2012 at 04:54 PM.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Like others have said, work on cleaning up the effects on the focal. Also maybe adding some lighter colored effect outside the focal might work. Regardless, it's a wonderful sig.