» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dummie I'm getting kinda pissed off here with the state of this forum. ALL SHOULD READ

It's being 48 hours now since we have had problems with the site. The sb is not loading. The headers are missing. Text formatting has gone down the tube for me at least as well, and all kinds of other things seem to be either missing or totally out of place.

I have sent John two emails now demanding this be fixed. Really that is all I can do at this point.

I want all you guys who are having issues with the site in any way to post here and I will then send him another email linking him to this thread too.

Anyone who would like to attempt to contact him can try to do so by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of any page on the forum, until that disappears also. The more complaints he gets, the better.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Since I cant even edit my above post, anyone who would like to attempt to contact him can try to do so by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of any page on the forum, until that disappears also. The more complaints he gets, the better.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Using firefox seems to make the forum look slightly better than Chrome in my opinion, but it doesnt fix any of the broken imgs.Anyway, yeah, I hope this gets fixed soon, it's rather annoying.

The site is broken really bad for me as well. Posting options won't even pop up.It's bad enough that this is a bone template, now it's a broken bone template. I don't expect people to want to come to a broken down site that won't even allow posting.

Yah my 1st day here (4days ago) everything seems fine but the 3rd day is just ughh =-= I'm trying to find a new gfx site to stay in temporarily until all is fixed
    Last edited by Seanen; 11-02-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Agrd looks like crap, thanks for setting this up DM

How is it with 4 admins the forum still goes to shit

Because the guy who owns the place won't allow and or trust us to operate the place properly, that is why.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Since we cant chat here, I'll be livestreamin and we can talk there.Www.livestream.com/synsanity

Yo john my shit broke