No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Signatures & Tags My first post here. CnC? =)

Hi, i'm brand new to GFXVoid and i would love to have some CnC on this one. It's one that i did for a member of my gaming community.

Please be gentle. xD

You need to work on flow, and color. When I try to pick colors, I sometimes use the colors from the render, as it will help blend the render with the background.

I dont really like the effects, as they look low quality. I have that problem with the render also, it look low quality.

The font, you should change. It is also one of the hardest things to do on a signature, believe me.

You should maybe add a light source, above the renders head.

The signature you have on your profile, I really like. 9/10 on that.
    The signature you made for that guy, probably a 5.5/10. Many things need work.

Keep it up though, read some tutorials on the site, experiment.

Since you're new here, I wont rip into you too much. And I'm saying this now. I don't give number ratings, and if I do I just roll a dice.
    I'm going to break it down into a few things, to try and keep organised. If you need any help with it Pm me, or skype me or something.

Composition:
    placement - From the look of it, you don't know too much about the rule of thirds, which is a good rule to follow. It basically splits the canvas into nine equal sections (or boxes. I can show you how to set a grid up in photoshop if you like) the rule states, that they eye will be drawn to the intersections of any of those eyes. it's not always a great idea to follow the rule. But it's good to learn rules before you break them. This relates to the text aswell, If you hug the focal, close to an intersection, the two things work together rather then distract. which brings me on to the next point
    Focal - The focal here, would be the woman's face, which (for me) looks a little high, and slightly blurred. As I said above, if you put the text closer to the focal, it helps majorly with establishing your focal point. Another good rule of thumb 'Text hugs focal'. I'm not going to say tooo much about the choice of render, it isn't particularly bad

The effects:
    in this case that would be the bubble c4d's and what looks like some smudge going on in the background. It's all a little dark, but works quite well in giving it a flow. There are, however, random bright spots that completely throw it off. when using contrast like that, try to put the brighter things closer to the focal, which'll increase the depth.

I'm not going to say anything else, cause I've given you a lot to take in as is. If you don't want more, feel free to PM me or Skype or whatever

^Great what I think is an abstract giftie from Distello^

I find the background and everything else looking fine, but the image itself is not really, well blended?
    I am not quite sure, are you trying to make it pop out, or in.
    On the side - right, you blend the background onto the image, but on the left side, you made it pop out, which is kind of weird.
    Personally, I think image was somewhat not fitted for that theme, just sayin'.
    As for the font, I think that was okay, but maybe do some little effect on it.
    As for the flow, it was a bit off, one side is dark, but the image is light, while the other side is well you know.
    Well this is my opinion about this artwork. c:
    The sweetest lines from some of
    the most romantic poets and thinkers
    the world has ever known. Use them the
    next time you're at a loss for words.

You make my world shine.

im not an expert but i think it looks bad ass. nuff said

You can't say civilization don't advance ... in every war they kill you in a new way.