» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

http://batesmotel.8m.com/

I always thought the moon landings were fake 0_o

omg... thats bullshit, the reflect thing on that guys helmet is obviosly their landing thing.
    and their talking about sun being the only light source. They OBVIOSLY had flashlights of sum kind, and the landing thing might be reflecting the light of sun as it is white. And

If you will look at area B you will notice a shadow cast across Buzz Aldrin's space suit. Once again, if the Sun is the only light source used on the moon, this shadow would have been MUCH darker.
    The suits of those guys are white so, they OBVISOUSLY reflect the light coming from the sun to the front of that guy. (the photographers white suit reflects the light of the sun (coming from behind the guy that is being photographed) to his front

Looking at area C you will notice that the surface of the moon fades off into the distance, then is met with the moon's horizon. In a no-atmosphere environment, the ground shouldn't have faded out, but stayed crystal sharp unto the moon's horizon.
    uh oh they had crappy cameras at that time, and some old cameras created black things like that when they are not focused(whatever word u want to use) correctly.

Looking at area D you can plainly see some type of structure reflected through Aldrins helmet. I do not know what it is, but it is there.
    how about that being the landing thing?

On the moon, there is only one light source, the sun. This is a shot of Buzz Aldrin and Neal Armstrong planting the US flag on the moon. If the sun is the only light source used by NASA on the moon, Aldrins shadow A shadows should not be so much longer than Armstrong's
    well that guy on the left, is standing slightly higher than the guy on the right. And the Shadow of the guy on left is cast upon the the leveling ground so obviosly it appears shorter from the angle of that pic. :huh:

In this picture, taken from the LEM, you can see at least two abnormalities. In section E you see an abnormal shadow on the moon's surface. NASA claims that this shadow is the shadow cast by the Lunar Module, but on earth, even when aircraft is flying low to the ground, it does not produce such a clearly defined shadow.
    err... the lunar module is on the ground, like 2-3 feet away from that shadow. so of course it is clearly defined. :huh:

OK, here's the kicker... if you will look at section 3 you will notice there are no stars in the sky. In fact, you will never see any stars in any NASA Moon photographs, or hear an astronaut mention anything about the glorious stars that are visible when out of the earths atmosphere.
    Wow that didnt kick ass at all, because the stars contrast too much to the ground of moon, no camera of that time could have captured the stars on the pic. (ive seen a document about these "fakes" ) AND that black could NOT be sky because the angle the camera is angled to it is obviosly faded to black. they had crappy cameras at that time, and some old cameras created black things like that when they are not focused correctly.

if you look in areas 6 and J , you will again see no stars. In area K you will notice that one side of the LEM in covered in shadow, but somehow the symbol of the US flag in illuminated. This very well could have been a touch up job.
    yeah well that flag doesnt look real at all, But maybe nasa wanted to have the us flag to be better visibly cuz without the touch-up it wouldnt have been visible at all. And again the stars contrast too much for the camera

This is a picture of Alan Bean holding up a Special Environmental Examiner Container. This picture was taken off a camera that was strapped to Conrad's chest. If the camera was attached to Conrad's chest, the top of Bean's helmet L should not be in this picture.
    if u look at the guy in the visor(the standing one, its obviosly a pic from his camera) he standind feets away, so that even the main guys feet might have been in the original photo, but it was cropped to that.

All of the shadows reflected in Bean's visor M are going off in separate directions, not in parallel lines like they should be.
    maybe they had some stationary light-things around them where they gathered sum crap from the moon. (=multiple light sources)

If you will look at the Environmental sampler that Al Bean is holding, N , The reflection is coming from a light source other than the sun, but it is possible that light is being reflected off the space suit.
    no shit?

There is a strange anomaly in the sky 7 , It is yet to be determined what that might be.
    could that be the hand of the guy that took that photo? as it is on their chest, the camera, and if u look at the reflection his left(right in the reflection) arm looks like it is infront of the chest(=camera)

In our last picture, I would like to direct your attention to the circled portion of the screen. These Lunar Rover tracks are quite well defined, don't you agree? Well, the fact is, you need a mixture of a compound, and water, to make such defined lines. I don't know if that idea is so convincing, but I assure you, this next one is.
    could also be done with enough weight(yes i know theres no gravity in the moon but those things had these cool thruster thingys to keep em on the ground :huh:

If you look at the rock labeled R you will notice a the letter C carved in the rock. Perhaps a gag left by the props department?
    that guy seriously thinks that that c looks real? if u look at the pic, a little bit to the left u will see a line, just like the c. And that line does not look like its on the ground does it?

Here is a portion of the previous picture, blown up. Take a look at the cross hairs that appear on the picture. These hairs appear on EVERY lunar picture. These cross hairs are placed between the shutter of the camera, and the film, supposedly. If you take a look at the cross hair on the left, this cross hair was placed behind the lunar rover, you can see the Lunar Rover is in front of the cross hairs.
    this could also be a later-on manipulation, or an error caused by too much contrast or anything :huh:

on with the facts :huh:
    An average days temperature on the moon ranges from 260° F to 280° F, too for film to survive. At those temperatures, film crinkles up into a ball.
    those cameras look like their films are exposed to the heat stuff and everything?

About 20 miles about the Earth, there is a radiation belt named the Van Allen belt. No human can get through this belt, If you try than you get hit with 300+ rads of radiation. Unless they are surrounded on each side by 4 feet on lead.
    Didnt most of those guys die later on to cancer? :huh:

There are millions of micro-metors traveling at speeds up to 6000 MPH, which would tear the ship to pieces.
    Then How come stuff on the orbit doesnt get teared to pieces? :huh:

If you look at the pictures/video of people on the moon, you will never see more than 3 stars.
    contrast...

When the LEM set down on the Lunar surface, it gave out 3000 lb. worth of thrust. This would have created a massive hole underneath the Lunar Module, but in pictures of the Lunar Module, the ground underneath is untouched.
    well maybe there was solid rock underneath it, im pretty sure that nasa isnt that stupid that it lands their lunar stuff on a sand pile?

or whatever :huh:

edit: why wont my quotes work?

yeah i know about this. my friend told me the site. and the landing on the moon really does look fake
    DONT talk if you have NOTHING good to say.

There are WAY better sites than that. That site sucks on this subject, because it get's cocky at the bottom of the page and accuses NASA of pocketing money.

I tried to talk to some people about this and they come back with, So you think they faked Columbia?

I dont know for sure myself, but I heard that moon doesnt have any wind? So how the flag would be in that position?

You guys seen Rammstein - America video?

uh oh it doesnt have any wind cuz theres no atmosphere>> the trails that armstrong and those other guys should still be there if they really went there :huh:
    and the flag is in position with an extra stick on the top of the flag

well i am parinoid an i think everything is fake. or messed up in one way or another.

Srry this was a dblpost.

An average days temperature on the moon ranges from 260° F to 280° F, too for film to survive. At those temperatures, film crinkles up into a ball.
    NASA wouldn't let their film be exposed to these extreme temperatures.

About 20 miles about the Earth, there is a radiation belt named the Van Allen belt. No human can get through this belt, If you try than you get hit with 300+ rads of radiation. Unless they are surrounded on each side by 4 feet on lead.
    Even with the technology of the time, when you know to prepare for radiation it's usually a lot easier then most people would expect.

There are millions of micro-metors traveling at speeds up to 6000 MPH, which would tear the ship to pieces.
    Even at a high velocity, they're too small to even dent the ship's hull.

Heard about this years ago and there are some weird things going on in the pictures - although I really do believe they landed on there. Why would they fake that... it would be uncovered very quickly by a leak.