> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: resident evil

Default resident evil

You can't say civilization don't advance ... in every war they kill you in a new way.

Overall good job, but the first thing I notice after a quick glance is that it's very flat and cluttered. It just isn't flowing that well really. Next is that the girl is over sharpened. Then the text, I rarely find the under glow text to really work in a piece and the placement just seems awkward. I would also consider cropping your username to just "ghost" for signing but thats up to you really.

It's a good start and overall a good signature that many would like. You can see you are starting to blend pretty well. To help with text I find it easier to picture how I want the signature turn out with the text before starting then work twards that idea. That way your text will have a place to be displayed and not just thrown on at the very end. I also like to pick a color out of the final sig that stands out but still flows with the design, then lightly use the burn or dodge tool on the background to allow it to "pop" more without compromising the look of the final piece.

thanks for the tips. i did blur around the edges of the render to help blend the render but id like to keep the inside sharpened to show the detail better.

You can't say civilization don't advance ... in every war they kill you in a new way.