> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Other Resources Check out these Business Cards ~

So first things first, please, please don't kill me, I used my phone to take these pictures and I'll be honest I have no idea how the hell do take a decent picture on a phone. A friend suggested using Instagram so yes I'm technically a hipster, I also know there's some way of making a collage thing like this with Instagram but I have no idea how, that and I was also against the clock with a nearly dead phone battery. I miss the old Nokia's. I was too lazy to drag out and set up the camera gear =[

I've been waiting for these for about a week and wanted to show off the incredible quality these things have! (without trying to sound like a PR person for the company).
    I've used various places in the past, like Vistaprint (who were terrible) and even the local print place but for the last couple of years I've used a website called Moo. Recently they emailed me about some new product line called Luxe where they apparently mash together 4 layers of paper to create one hell of a thick card and I wanted to give it a go.

Well, this is the result, I've done a little side by side comparison between 50 of the older cards and 50 of the new, and even the older ones were pretty darn thick.

(Left - Old / Right - New)

They come in this bespoke box to start with which was quite the surprise, when you put them up against the old cards they're at least around 2-3 times thicker. They also have a much different texture, the old was smooth and matte where as these have more of a canvas-feel. You get to pick the colour of the middle two layers also, with a choice between red, black, white and cyan, I chose black.
    According to their website they come in at 600gsm.

Overall the process was pretty darn fantastic, I made some errors which the "Quality Ninja's" picked up on and emailed me immediately before they went to print.
    The price comes in at around 40-50$ for 50 cards, I would recommend anyone who's in the market to get some cards printed give them a shot - to date they're the best quality cards I've had.
    Last edited by Distello; 03-05-2013 at 02:58 PM.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Get me a set of these for my birthday yo.

Seriously.

I need business cards.

one of the coolest things i've seen on business cards is a line on the back that says, "And I know you from ____________" where you can write the event you gave someone the card at so they dont forget you.

Quote Originally Posted by gr4ph1kP4ND4 View Post
    one of the coolest things i've seen on business cards is a line on the back that says, "And I know you from ____________" where you can write the event you gave someone the card at so they dont forget you.
    Imagine how awkward it would be if someone gave you a card with "Met you at the trap house, yo" or "From the brothel" O.o

Why would you waste $40-50 on 50 business cards when you don't even have a business in the first place?

Because now he can pick up chicks by acting like he owns a buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
    Because now he can pick up chicks by acting like he owns a buisness.
    Until they realize he's just another lazy sod living with his mum and dump his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Until they realize he's just another lazy sod living with his mum and dump his ass.
    Who says he wants a relationship? He just needs one good night.

Ladies please. Control your orgasms.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Quote Originally Posted by Distello View Post
    Ladies please. Control your orgasms.
    Contain, not control!

Looks pretty sweet but I have the same question as Apathy. What are you going to do with a business card?