» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: new sig

How's this? I know this is probably horrible, but please tell me what I can do better. Feel free to say anything.

I think you need to lose that border on the flowers. Looks good though.

Yeah I agree with losing the borders on the flowers, but besides that looks nice.
    This is me.

I think it'd look better with a different font

Now I have to start by saying very original i haven't seen anything like this yet... good idea

With the text its really unreadable especially ur name in the lower left corner ... stick to Pixel Fonts for names it can be reduced down to 9pts and still be readable sometimes 4 depending on the font... With the flowers I agree take off what looks like embossed and outglow to me ... you may even want to try lowering the opacity of the layer the flowers are on might help them to blend more

Great concept... it will be a awesome sig with just a few tweaks.. Keep up the good work B)

Thanks everyone, I'm going to change it and see how it works. Does anyone know any good fonts that I can use for sigs?

Well, if you'd like a font that goes good with the pic in ur sig...I recommend Scripitina, which you can get at www.dafont.com.

ooooo i like it maybe instend of taking off the border and glow on the leaves put it on the render, dunno if that would look right but that, to me, would better fit the theme your going for although it could be disastrous lol