• M!cky

2 3.64%
  • GodinEvil

1 1.82%
  • Ex Niliho!

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SOTW 18

My vote goes for iceryu, awsome sig, sweet colors...Nice job!
    Oblivion

Phypher owns you ^_^ lol, other the phys i woulda voted iceryu... but his was just too cluttered
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

yeah i can see that im far far away from reaching psy standards or i may not even reach it. well good luck all. thanks of voting me obliv
    DONT talk if you have NOTHING good to say.

I voted for iceryu, it was the best in my eyes.

i voted for nightfire, just liked the techy look and everything about it. :huh: gj
    iceryu's was pretty nice too :blink:

very hard to pick but i chose fade's

Iceryu's.

dunno who voted for me but thxs ..im Duval btw

My vote goes to nightfire

THE FOLLOWING OPINIONS ARE NOT MENT TO BAG OUT ANYONE FOR THERE WORK. THEY ARE MENT AS FEED BACK ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED AS THERE IS NO SIG IN HERE THAT IS OUTRIGHT BAD!!!

GodSquad - got a laugh outta it, gotta love da MC with ipod

MaDD - its different, i like the shape and size. nice job mate!

Nightfire - WOW, i love it! its all class. the animation in this sig is great (in other words its not flahsy or "in your face") this gets my vote...a very polished wll designed sig!

Reedy - love the use of colour, one of my fav sigs there!

DTM - HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, points for originality!

Lietuvis - nice sig, like the boarder, dont like the green but thats just a personal preference thing, good job

WaJo - cant actualy see yours man all i get is "user posted img" ...sorry

Underoath - hmmm intretsing to see a black and white sig it stands out, nice background , suits it well, could use more...detail it looks a bit empty in places....otherwies nice job

DragonEye - pretty cool sig, basicly a cropped version of your courrent forum sig, i think it would have a bigger impact if i was seeing it for the 1st time. (as it did when i did see it for the first time). pretty trippy sig man!

Joshkhem - nice colours, prehaps some text, not much else i can say. tis a nice sig all the same

AgainstAllOdds - hehe gotta a smile outta dis one as well. nice job really not much else i can say

Duval - pretty cool, love the background again there is not much happenening in the sig its a littel uniforme fro my taste. try some small animation (see: animation tuts) or blending more then one pic. nice job.

HeadShot - not much i can really say about this. its a pretty cool sig i love tghe symbols on either side, just not sure who the people in the middle are.

ursula - wow, nice sig..it almost seems sad...tis one of my fav's but then again i always like anime/manga

iceryu - pretty trippy, very different style to all the others..tis truly a freestyle sig, only thing is that there is nothing in it...there is no pic or anything. but still one of my favs

Psypher - wow this is gotta be my 2nd fav sig in the lot, nice design i love the face!

DesiTitan - nice sig, nice use of colour, suits the theme u have choosen (hl). prehaps have somthing more in the sig, again i think some small animation would benifit a sig like this or prehaps some very faint action shoots in the background...... well u get the idea.

Fade - wowe this is awsome, cool pic. nice job

M!cky - nice sig i like this alot as well....can sotw have a M15+ rating? nothing else t o say really except well done

GoodinEvil - Nice work, a little empty for my taste but as i have said before , thats just my persoanl prefrenece.

ALL THIS WAS INTENDED AS PERSONAL FEED BACK TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT CRACKED A MENTION BEFOREHAND. NOTHING IN HERE IS INTENDED TO BE OFFENCIVE, I UNDERSTAND HOW EASY THE WRITTEN WORK CAN BE MISS INTERPRETED.