» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Works from this morning

Howdy. Been out of photoshop for 7 years and thought I would see what I am capable of once again.
    Here goes:

(tried to play with colors on this one) I saw that one of the entries for sotw used this render and I saw he used the tutorial.
    Here is my input on that specific tut:

Last edited by cc.RadillacVIII; 05-21-2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Hope thats better :)

so....trying to edit and it will not allow it. Why is the page not how I layed it out.

Who's the character's name on the first signature? I've been trying to find it, but I didn't know what to search XD

first off. That is not in any way shape or form a rating or critisism. Almost dont wana answer your question but out of my good nature it ice Ace from One piece. Here is the refrence to the render: https://www.google.ca/search?q=ace.d...tm%3B463%3B455

And I thought I was a dick ^

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

haha i prefer to think of it as curde but dick works just fine haha. But really typically I am a jolly fella. My name is nicholas even and I was born on december 29th and my son december 25th....its fate. im a happy soul lmao

Text is plain on all of your signatures. Somewhat works on the archer siggy. Good work on the colors, flow on your first two sigs, they're also your best. My complains in the remaining three sigs, is that you need to balance your brightness and contrasts more, colors are also quite overbearing.

I agree about the text, I have yet to achieve a great text piece on any of my works. Always my one large struggle however I much appreciate the C/C and Ill take it all in. I see what you mean about the contrast and colors. However I tried various methods in each just to get a grasp with what works. Ill do better with the next pieces! thanks mate

Also, a shout out to radillac who fixed up my post, looks much better thanks partner!

Also, the text on the final piece was only working slightly better due to a gradient overlay tutorial I found. Otherwise it would be like the rest, so I have to deminish some credit as It was not of my ideas.