» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posh †

Default Posh †

I installed CS6 today which meant that I obviously was obligated to test it out, even though I'm supposed to be studying for my exams.
    Hence I didn't spend too much time on it so it's really no good at all, but here you go anyway.

POSH SPICE▼

Overall ok tag, but seriously drop the text. It distracts and the word is, yeah see above

Your flow is off, the bubbles goes it the correct direction as the render, but the bg c4d's goes in the opposite direction. To flip the bg would be a solution or rearrange the c4d's.
    Try to blend in the render more, with either more effects or smudge.

Good to see you back man and have fun in a darker PS

Haha, no joke I wanted a good word for elegant/style and google got me posh. I was like, f**k it
    I'm not sure I follow you on the flow of the background, I don't see it. But you are definitely right on the blending.
    I don't even like this tag myself which already says a lot. Next time I'll put more effort in. At least I got some much needed practice off it.
    Thanks for the comment Rad

Np bud, looking forward to see your future works

Apart from the typo I think the flow is petty good lol,kiu.

This is my personal opinion about the flow:

Sorry in advance if you don't like me painting on it.

For me those C4D's marked red, pulls the flow out on the edges, instead of making them center flow along with the render.

I don't mind the paint at all, at least it's clear what you meant now.
    For starters the face is always the focus of a render imo. So the flow for me goes from his face top right, to his arm bottom left. Following that line of thinking the top left C4D of the tag follows the flow. However the top right red line is indeed no matter how you look at it countering the flow.
    As for the centering or more on the edge, I'm not sure what you mean. But I'd guess you mean centering the C4D more, getting them closer to the render. It's definitely interesting. More centering might make it more one whole but at the same time centering everything while having dark, empty edges is kinda boring imo and gives this feeling of being boxed into the tag, while I prefer the feeling of being in a vast open space. Anyway it's good to hear different opinions and views. I'll keep it all in mind for the next one. Whenever that may be.

he means that the flow goes in a straight diagonal line through the center of the tag. not neccasserily centering the c4d's

^Great what I think is an abstract giftie from Distello^

So there are 2 flows; the center diagonal one and the one created by the C4D, while it would be better to only have one flow.

I think even with the correction in flow you're probably not going to get the desired effect simply based on the render being too flat. Either way it's not a bad tag, the lighting, colours and depth are amazing. Renders can make or break a tag really and it's a pain in the bum to find one angled perfectly.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3