No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Jurmac wants a siggy and avatar. any takers?

So, Here is the scoop! I have no computer but remain active on forums as much as I can. So until I get a new computer, I would like to have a sig made for me. if no one wishes to do it then Ill just deal with my own. But if someone is willing to assist in this matter. Here is what I would like. If you choose render, I do not usually like human renders as my mind sees them ever day all day so this is why I prefure 3d or 2d renders. Size and color does not matter. Surprise me! As a reward .....I will thank you.

I don't mind creating something, but your preferences are really vague. Other than the fact that you prefer 3d or 2d renders, what else do you like? Do you like anime? Videogames? Anything in particular? I'd rather work with a focus in mind than just hoping you like whatever I pick.

I won't be able to work on it until Saturday though.

i like anime and video games alike. hmm perhaps ill go super specific. albeit i aint fussy but here goes.

if you go anime route...i like dark brooding type characters. silent asswholes with big weapons. hate guns with one exception but that only applies to video games.

if you go gaming route....halo is my baby...but thats the exception to guns. otherwise swords and fists and kickassery. anything will do.

like i say i already usually do my own siggys but since i aint got a computer i cant do squat. but as i remain active i like to be represented via artwork with each post.

Consider it your first gift on the site, chose whichever version you like best:

Forgot... did you want your name on it? As for your avatar, you want it Halo related too or something anime-ish as you mentioned?
    Last edited by Kotora; 06-01-2013 at 07:40 PM.

I like the second better. No need for text. Thanks mate. I tried to already put it in but it wouldnt save. Perhaps my internet was wonky. Ill try again today. Thank you for the piece!