Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hi there :)

Default Hi there :)

Missed GFX..

Quick introduction!

Name: Daniel Harvey.

About me: Hi there guys! It's been a while.. Back in the days, i used to be active on lots of diffrent GFX sites, unfortuneatly, most of them have shut down I started doing digital arts back in hmm.. 2008 I think? At that moment, I used gimp, then later Photoshop.
    Most of my english is learned through gaming and english online buddys! So my english might not be 100% correct most of the time, please bare with me ^^
    I have been on and off with digital art editing. But now I'm back after 2 years of break. And I'm planning on staying for a while.
    I prefer to do forum signatures, and always have been, I enjoy SOTW competetions, and expect me to participate in most of them
    When I'm not Pshopping, i spend my time with the guys on the street, and play music. I plan to become a professional musician.

I think that's about it? I'm a calm guy with both feet planded on the ground ^^ And I'm looking forward to establish new friends in here And you guys can ask me about anything, if anything is on your mind.

see you all

I almost got scared when I saw your name, I had a teacher named Daniel Harkavy LOL.
    Welcome to the void, enjoy