> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok with some help from NxtDay i came up with this

any feedback will be fantastic. Also im thinking with or with out legs, answers on a postcard :lol:

EDIT - gawd dam i got confused when i cut it out now its just a sig with a borin bg. Noooooooooooooo

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

really nice, bit more dpeth and some more colors and maybe try blending in te text or give the background a border nice job
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Cheers, but i need to make it a true pop out yet cos its just a sig atm with a white background. I will take that advice in m8, cheers

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

well as you said the bg is really plain. I think bc its auron i would have used a red color for the sig instead of purple. I don't like the render at all, it just seems to plain so if your stuck with using that render take those legs off for sure, and actually resize your render first. That's way to big to be a sig. Even though it's a popout the canvas should still be around a normal sig size. ( maybe 400 x 350 or so tops .) Get rid of that white space and make it transparent, cause until you do its not a popout yet :P Keep at it.

Yeah its really plain.. but the render itself should have been left some color... instead of just doing a hue-sat u shoulda used blending layers... and not blended the render at all... and yeah its not a pop-out till it actually.. pops-out
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Hmm...ok cheers everyone for the feedback, i will stick at it.

Have changed the bg, kept the render as its original colour and re-sized it, and i have stuck it on a transparant document..........but..........i cant host it anywhere. where do you people host .psd files?

It is an okay sig, but you didn't save it as a transparency, which annoys the hell out of me.

You dont host the .psd save it as .png and host it at http://www.imageshack.us

Now i do, thank you pal i have always saved everything as .jpg