» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default melnadiena Portfolio

For the first i would like to say hello, to everyone whos viewing this topic I`m pretty newbie at photoshop, and i don`t know a lot about it , but im here to go more advance and gain some new skills true critics.
    Durning my photoshop life i have tried really tons of styles and a lot of different work styles - signatures/designs/banners/logos and things like that. I will start with signatures and comment few of my works, just to say that i know mistakes in them and ye ;D

Ahri signature what i made today, what can i say , i found really great HD render, and just created background with it, some blur and light effects to make it even better, i didn`t add text,because i couldn`t find the right effects for it.

Big bad wolf is one of my olddest signatures, i tried to learn a new style in making signatures, so i tried to experiment and this is the reason. Yes i know text effects are really bad , but i made them less visable so people don`t hurt eyes on it.

Halo signature is one of my favourite , this style of making signatures i have been practising for a while, but there is nothing to do and how to become better, so i desided to change the style.

Lich King & Halo signature, the lich king signature is made from @BakaArts tutorial in youtube, not complite tutorial i just made few opening steps from it, but still its not fully from my mind, and halo signature is just the same type of signature.

My first vertical signature, this tag was pretty hard,because the only resource i used was the render, but it was really cool so i could make this.

Now i will show few of my manipulations and add some stocks, so you can see what i have done in works Stocks are in spoilers.
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Durning my graphic life i have made some speedarts too -

[spoiler]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Fz2...layer_embedded[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic01A...layer_embedded[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKBVxsJfjmw[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCeIPr4GhmU[/spoiler]

Now some older works, what i found in my other portfolio

CnC please

Interesting work. Can't really say much 'cause it's so varied but you have a nice sense of depth generally

^Great what I think is an abstract giftie from Distello^

wow... nice work.. hope i can have that kind of talent of your... anyways.. kiu.. keep inspiring others through ur work...

Love them, especially the first one for some reason something just catches my eye.