» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the new sig is the one that is my default sig.. i decided after critisism from my previos one to go for something simple( and by your standards probably not flash)
    but i wanted something simple yet techno .. any views are welcome. pls explain whats wrong with it ..
    And any help with it will be much appreciated.
    please note that i dont have tons of experience at sig making but hey im learning!.

all in all i like it gj but try adding some kind of border to make it look more complete i also think the white on the right is a little bright (im a poet n i know it lol)

Originally posted by nightfire_uk@Jul 4 2005, 12:11 PM
    all in all i like it gj but try adding some kind of border to make it look more complete i also think the white on the right is a little bright (im a poet n i know it lol)
    [snapback]73355[/snapback]
    ahha thats more like it! what colour bourder do you suggest .. cause orange well a bit too much of it .. blue?? hmm how do you make boarders.. i mean ons that dont go all the way around sig.?

hummm im sure theres lots of tech border tutorials in the resources section on this forum give one a try id keep the border colour to the colour scheme u have going myself but thats me )

yer, try a simple tech border, and you'll find animation of slowly moving tiny tiny text works really well on those kinds of sigs, also try having flashing brushes come up every now and again, believe me, will look pwnage.

Originally posted by Sp0rk-eh@Jul 4 2005, 01:26 PM
    yer, try a simple tech border, and you'll find animation of slowly moving tiny tiny text works really well on those kinds of sigs, also try having flashing brushes come up every now and again, believe me, will look pwnage.
    [snapback]73363[/snapback]
    remeber im a bit of a newb .... but ill give it a try! :P

its actualy a pretty cool sig, i like it if "simple yet techno" is what you are afterthen i would say you have done well, only complaint is the font is a litte hard to read...but it could just be me!

Originally posted by Rebound@Jul 4 2005, 03:13 PM
    its actualy a pretty cool sig, i like it if "simple yet techno" is what you are afterthen i would say you have done well, only complaint is the font is a litte hard to read...but it could just be me!
    [snapback]73394[/snapback]
    cheers rebound... and presenting the same sig w/border. although i cant help thinking i ballsed this up a bit!/? i dont know how you make it look more metal

uhhgmmm.... no.... that blue is horrible... you shouldnt use a beveled tech border anyway if you dont know how...
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Originally posted by NxtDay@Jul 4 2005, 03:47 PM
    uhhgmmm.... no.... that blue is horrible... you shouldnt use a beveled tech border anyway if you dont know how...
    [snapback]73412[/snapback]
    hmm this is a tough one .. what colour?? ah i hear ya .. ok ill have another attempt at it!