> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Better?

Signatures & Tags Better?

Took the advice in my previous signature post and tried again ;3 Do you think i improved?

Well i don't like how you've moved to a new signature, but that's okay.

I'm always intruiged with what you do with your text, but in the piece I think it takes away from it. My best opinion about text is to make it where it doesn't distract from the focal point. In this case, your focal is in the middle of the piece with the text so it doesn't hurt it that bad.

I like what you've got going on behind the render, but try and put some of the C4Ds in front of the render as well and perhaps overlay, dodge, smudge, or soft light. GOtta get the whole blending down. Either way, pretty solid piece!

Keep the good stuff rollin

Synsational: "I got so many products in my hair that your Anus hair would probably smooth out too. You'd end up getting a job modeling ass hair for Tres Emme."

BIG thanks for the advice [sys]

so its mostly about blending in your render with the background and the text ??
    I kinda feel like you need some 'flow'

Needs to be more blended in, like take soft brush eraser, and erase some spots of render, so it would blend a little with the bg.
    Also try not always putting your focal in mid, with text, for this sig it would be nice if the text would be made like cliping mask,
    it would have totally different look, tutorial on that you can find here in forum
    keep up the nice work.