> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Sig.

i just made a shatload of scanline-type patterns, so i started making a sig...i'm somewhat pleased with the result:

CnC and should i current it?

i dont see anything in it that stands out, other than the tribal design, scanlines, and glow on basic text :blink: i think ur current outs this one.

no offense mate, but what's wrong in having a sig where nothing stands out?

absolutely nothing wrong with that, IF you dont have the capability to. I know for a fact that i've seen better from you though. So why backtrack when you can expand your horizons?

I kinda like the new one... It's always good to switch up your signature once in awhile also. Plus I don't like your current too much. It seems too cluttered, and I don't care much for the pink

see kanji the thing is i'm not backtracking, you think that just because supposedly a persons knows alot he has to only make things with the most advanced of his knowledge? it doesn't work that way and frankly it's a very un-healthy endeavour. i like simple things, i like complicated things aswell, neither means that one is advanced and the other isn't.

i actually agree with you on that, and didn't mean what i said to come out the way it did. I know very well that a sig is a sig and a way to represent yourself, and not a way to show how "good" or "knowledgeable" someone is on making sigs. "To each his own" is something i've lived by for a long time. But anywho i was only commenting, didn tmean any harm by it.

no harm, i'm a bit of a hot head sometimes and oppinianated. moreso at 6 am :lol:

lol 6 am :blink: where exactly are you? uk? lol its 1 am here in the states :P

ah close, Portugal.