» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Th E Ory

Originally posted by n2u400@Jul 4 2005, 11:57 PM
    i think you should throwit in the garbage, and quit* makin sigs, sorry but there horrible
    [snapback]73672[/snapback]
    damn ur real harsh today...if your gonna post then at least throw in some encouragement and some insight maybe, geesh.

anyway id throw on a border on that sig, and try to give the bg some more depth with some more brushing maybe? i like the originality of your text but don't really think the colors or locations are workin for u on this one.

geez, no need to be harsh on us noobs n2u400, I wanted something for another forum and that's what I made since I wanted something not too flashy

I like it, the first one is a little better (in my oppion) but they bolth look good. And geez, all you guys who are harsh, (Like n2u400)... get over your self's i meen really just let the noobs (like me and other's) get better i meen noone start's out perfect.

Originally posted by n2u400@Jul 5 2005, 12:57 AM
    i think you should throwit in the garbage, and quit* makin sigs, sorry but there horrible
    [snapback]73672[/snapback]
    wow...calm down ur sig aint that great either... ease up on the CnC that doesnt help him ne... were all new at 1 point so dont be so harsh.
    ps : sry fo rbeing so rude also kinda high :blink:

dont worry bout what n2u400 said. i like the design of the sig but im not into the avatar. try adding 1px of border on your sig and maybe a different design for the avatar its nice work m8. keep it up
    DONT talk if you have NOTHING good to say.

sighs at nu2u400

id keep the colour scheme of the ava the same as the sig too so it matches good work dood how long have u been doing sigs? frookie

wow....someone got out the wrong side of bed. imo the text isnt working for me, try blending it a bit ant add some depth to the bg with ya brushes, part from that :thumbup:

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

wow...calm down ur sig aint that great either..
    hehe ^^ dito

I like the colors, but as the others said add a border and change the text, this 'broken-style' doesn't really fit =)

°oO(maybe I should post my first sig ever sometime :P)

yer man like the tech lines you have on there.... in my opinion the sig should be smaller height wise change to something like 360x100 and maybe some white/blended abtract brushwork through it with some depth. Try changing your font go here http://www.dafont.com/en/ for some awesome ones and try make the way the text curve to correspond with the background to give a better effect and add a blended border.. and n2u400, godcomplex is right yours isn't all that good so ease up on the newbies.. after all i'm a noob got to stick up for our own kind heheh :lol: good work frookie but there is room for improvement you will surely learn some things on this forum :P
    Oh and n2u400 you spelt "they&#39;re" wrong, &#39;mybe get sum learnin at gramer skool&#39; <_<
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr