> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Okay

Default Okay

Just wondering if we're just going to sit by and watch the forums die or actually do something?

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!

It's a lot more comfortable to sit by and watch it happen.

I mean sure, we could go out on a big campaign to boost the overall long-term user level by building up a small army and acquiring some cheap sky-blue paint from the local hardware store in a bid to stand on a countryside hill shoulder to shoulder with nothing but Mel Gibson to lead us to sweet sweet victory.

... But what would be the point in that?

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Quote Originally Posted by Distello View Post
    It's a lot more comfortable to sit by and watch it happen.

I mean sure, we could go out on a big campaign to boost the overall long-term user level by building up a small army and acquiring some cheap sky-blue paint from the local hardware store in a bid to stand on a countryside hill shoulder to shoulder with nothing but Mel Gibson to lead us to sweet sweet victory.

... But what would be the point in that?
    eat the shit out of my ass

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Derosion View Post
    Just wondering if we're just going to sit by and watch the forums die or actually do something?
    Ask John.

Quote Originally Posted by Derosion View Post
    eat the shit out of my ass
    Wipe. Toilet paper was invented for that reason.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Only way to move forward is to let the active mods be able to do something and you need john for that.

No, I couldn't just idly stand by and watch this place go. There is honestly too much talent here, and it would be a shame to see it go to a waste.

I think we have a good thing going for us, but there should be some overhauls. I'm not trying to bitch or anything, personally I think this place is fine, but it needs a new face perhaps? A relaunch?

Or maybe make sig of the week a bigger deal, and make it a more - competition based forums.

These things happen, don't give up

*I also just checked by the news and updates and there hasn't been a new thread since 2012.

Synsational: "I got so many products in my hair that your Anus hair would probably smooth out too. You'd end up getting a job modeling ass hair for Tres Emme."

Yeah I really like this place and another forum that i frequent. I hope something happens to get more active people. I really like coming here and seeing like 10 new updates etc. because most days its completly dead.

There's not much we can do, yes we can be active but to what point? The site really doesn't look inviting to designers/newcomers at all, I feel like I go into an internet time machine every time I visit this forum, what it really needs is an overhaul, unfortunately that's not possible without John giving an admin FULL admin permission to edit the site around, so they can give it a new layout and make the overall forum sections much more compressed. I always hated the sub-forums, they're really not needed and I'm sure no one will miss them if they're gone, having the SotW section compressed to just one click makes it so much more accessible and easier to use, etc. Same with the Battlegrounds section.

The sig & avy cnc section is usually the most active, if we had the SotW set as a sticky on there, chances are more people would notice it/participate, same with KoH.

That's just wishful thinking though, first we need to contact John, so far everyone has tried, but from what I see no one has tried to contact him OUTSIDE this site, maybe he posted his email/other contact information in one of his posts? Thing is, even if we do get a hold of him I doubt he'll want to be arsed to change the site or give someone here the permission to do so. If so, we'd have to make him an offer he can't refuse: buy the site from him.

Well this site was born out of people moving from another site, maybe we should relaunch?

Synsational: "I got so many products in my hair that your Anus hair would probably smooth out too. You'd end up getting a job modeling ass hair for Tres Emme."