> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PreStory in Gray, important in black.

Well, as a few of you knew (and some assumed, with my signature and all), I enjoy smoking a little pot here and there. I recently took a month off from smoking, just for the hell of it. On Friday, it was exactly a month so I decided to have a bit of fun (I smoked starting at school, ending around 3ish at night - about four times).

I chilled with some buddies, and they were talking about how crazy this kid John is, and how his parents dont care at all - and their new friend 'Angel'. They invited me to smoke with them on Saturday (some purple haze).

So its Friday night around 9:00, I meet them up at TGI Fridays. We sit down in the bar, and we all talk for a bit. They smoke a few cigs and we head off to Johns house. As we get there, the neiborhood is very shitty.

We get in, and the house (with the parents walking around normally) reeks of pot. I meet him, and we begin smoking. Together (the 5 of us), had about 5~ grams of chronic. So we smoked in a blunt, then in a pipe. THEN he took his bong out and I cleared off a gram by myself in two huge hits. Now we are all just sitting there, stoned, laughing and this 'Angel kid' (he is a gang member), starts joking around with me about how he wants my hat.

Something happens in my mind, and I freak. I start getting afraid, parinoid, and disgusted in myself. The kids life was fucked up - he had nothing. His parents were getting evicted. The house was in shambles. This is not the effects of smoking pot - it was laced with crack. I couldnt see straight, I was sweating, freaked out. I thought about my life, and this kids life, and his dads life. I dont want that.

I was deathly afraid of this kid (for good reason, he had a gun, was a gang member, was high, and wanted my hat). This was an experience that changed my life.

I talked with my buddy alone, explained to him the situation and said that I could not drive - so him and my other buddy followed me home, dropped my car off near my house. I sat in my car for an hour waiting for my brother, passed out and awoke.

Im done for a few months, or even longer. This was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Thats some hard shit man. I dunno if it was crack or not though. Crack smells TERRIBLE, you could easily smell that it wasnt jsut weed in there. Maybe you had something diff like PCP or soemthing.

Yeah, ive never smoked n e thing, and im not sure i want to either... Better off not getting started, therefore i cant get addicted to it...

Man, i wouldnt wanna freak like that.
    Oblivion

Sad story. Poor taco. If you didn't smoke in the first place you would have never gotten into a situation like that. But, it must have been scary, glad you still have your hat and your life. Lol.

drugs fuck u up

my girlfreind used to smoke weed and did meth a little too.

I finally got her to stop useing after an experiance that was similar...

she woke up in a house she'd never been in, was absolutly filthy, and had people passed out all over the place and didnt recognize anyone that was there.

She totally flipped out and called me on the phone in hysterics and such...

anyway, after i finally got her calm enough to find street name sign and the address on the house, i went and picked her up.

Hehe, personally i'm against the use of drugs (except alcohol, i do drink on occasion) but, drugs can fuck ya up, even when your not doin' nothing too serious.

i'm not one to judge about it though, if you do it its yer own thing and i dont care, hehe, if mary jane is yer thing power to ya, cuz lord knows i wouldn't make it thru the week with out my vodka.

anyway, just thought i'd throw my 2cents in there.

~Rin

Taco, I've had a few times like that. Scariest moments of my life. I started to find that the bad times outweighed the good by a lot. So now I only smoke with my two best friends.
    Resident father figure.

Thank god that you're still alive. I just can't imagine what experience did you lived through.

My mother is the reason why I don't smoke. She smoked when she was pregnant. It seems I didn't liked it. Today I am allergic to it.

Wow , that's definately not good, did he get annoyed at all when you didn't give him your hat? Or did you O.o . Man i'd hate to've felt bad like that... Just hope it doesn't happen to me in the near future .. or at all...

P.S: I think i invented a word to've = to have .. anyone heard it before?

That sux man, same shit used to happen to me when I smoke at the park all the time.. I used to think every damn car that passes by was a cop. Then one time these chicano's were fighting at the park while we were smoking and then like 1 hour later, police gang unit shows up (we had already moved to the benches sitting there and there was like 15 people, most with weed). So everyone freaks out and starts running in all directions....it was pretty funny.

Oh yeah another moment was when I got kicked out of school for weed. I had smoked like 7 bowls of chronic, I didn't want to get too fucked up for school but I went to my computer class late and my teacher (who I forgot the name because I had only been to the school for liike 3 weeks) she starts asking me all these questions. But she caught me when she asked "Where were you?". I was like ...."Uhh, across the street". Then she says "You know you're not suppose to leave school"..and I'm like "Uhh, I was at the store" .

Then I just go back to my computer and start doing all king of shit and laughing at the mouse. Then I heard the teacher was on the phone saying "I think we have a guy here with marijuana". I was paranoid for a second, then I was like, "Nah, it's probably just the weed."

So security comes in takes me to the princible, blah blah, then he was like "Wheres the pot at?" I'm like, what pot? I start digging in my pockets about to throw it out of his window ('cause it was open&#39 but the fucking security grabs me and takes it'...blah blah i get expelled.

I do fucking 19 hours of community at some old bitches place "ugh".

Then I go back to my old school for like 2 months then get kicked out again for having a fucking pipe with resin in it ...

gheness. Now I sit here at work posting at aforum, LOL.

http://www.black-market-babies.com/ - Sell your babies today!