» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: For LighteningK

Default For LighteningK

For LighteningK:

Howdy mate. Just got bored. If you dont like it Ill do a different one. I was just bored and am still rusty....so the more I do the better I feel about it. Also, If there is anything you want changed on it if you choose to keep this one, let me know.

I like that you try to give it a go with some sort of lightning, but trust me I have tried, and lightning just doesn't work, sadly.
    I don't really like it. As far as the theme goes, go with something just like your other thread and with a blue or that one with the girl render type color.
    I also like galaxy or something like that theme, but it can be trick since people don't ever do anything to it and just look, eh, blah, uh, idk, but you did a wonderful job though.

No worries mate. Ill will do another in the afternoon. Me n my son eatchin frozen atm.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningK View Post
    I like that you try to give it a go with some sort of lightning, but trust me I have tried, and lightning just doesn't work, sadly.
    I don't really like it. As far as the theme goes, go with something just like your other thread and with a blue or that one with the girl render type color.
    I also like galaxy or something like that theme, but it can be trick since people don't ever do anything to it and just look, eh, blah, uh, idk, but you did a wonderful job though.

Woooow disrespectful esse'.
    *Cue Syn*

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Alrighty. Here is a different one. I was bored and playing around. Haha if you dont like this one I will let you have the other one and Ill slap your name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmac View Post
    Alrighty. Here is a different one. I was bored and playing around. Haha if you dont like this one I will let you have the other one and Ill slap your name on it.

uhhhh ohhhhh ahhhhh hoooooo hoo ho ahhh uhhh oh ho ah ah ah ho ha ha uh oh ha
    I just came. Thank you real fking beast
    I'll take the other one as well if ya dont mind

Very best then. Glad you like it mate.

Here is the other one in your name: