> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Job!

Well, i'm happy to annouce that i'm employed after my mom bitching me out about a million times about being lazy and such. I work at Walgreens corperation testing training websites (trying to find errors, reporting them, retesting).

Its great pay, and an ultra easy job. Making good money, and working 40 hours a week (I get out at 3:30 central time, although I have been out/too tired to go on the computer)

Does anyone else have a job?

Nice job there, good luck and all hope it doesn't eat into your time on the forums
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

How old do you have to be to apply for this job?
    And where did you apply for it?

Congrats on the job, pretty decent job as well, much better than my crappy retail job.

Yay for you Am waiting to hear on the results of an interview I had yesterday. *bites nails*

Well, its hard to explain but I didnt apply for that exact job. I made a resume and filed out an application for any available work position and turned it in. Shortly after I was contacted by a lady whom offered me a few positions to interview for.

First I interviewed for the same position, but instead of staying in a lab I mostly drove around. I was unable to recieve that position (after nearly gettnig the job) because of the age issue.

Second I intervewed for a lower paying mailroom position pretty much stuffing envelopes. I didnt recieve this position.

I was contacted and offered the origional position but without driving and higher paying.

Originally posted by tacoX@Jul 10 2005, 01:40 AM
    Well, its hard to explain but I didnt apply for that exact job. I made a resume and filed out an application for any available work position and turned it in. Shortly after I was contacted by a lady whom offered me a few positions to interview for.

First I interviewed for the same position, but instead of staying in a lab I mostly drove around. I was unable to recieve that position (after nearly gettnig the job) because of the age issue.

Second I intervewed for a lower paying mailroom position pretty much stuffing envelopes. I didnt recieve this position.

I was contacted and offered the origional position but without driving and higher paying.
    [snapback]76457[/snapback]
    Ah, I see. Thanks

I need a job, let alone, a car... eh $$$ would help, too.

Congrats taco.
    I need to get a job soon, just a weekend job or something as im still in school, some extra money would be great.

i gota wait till like im 16 to get a decent job in a shop or sumwhere <_<

congratz &#33; , i have only holiday job - waiter , its funny i like it , i like work with people..

and sometimes designing coding some site but its really at most lucky that i get some job like that