» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Wacom Intuos software

Hello. Sorry if this thread is already here. I need help with Wacom tablets. Dont know which one choose. Actually I choosed Wacom Intuos Small because its my first tablet and I read some reviews that its good for beginners. But there is three versions. Art, Photo, Comic. The technical ascpects are the same. But the difference between them are software which I will get with tablets. I already know I dont want Photo version because Im not photographer and that sw will be useless for me. So which is better:
    Model Software Size Multi-touch Colours Official price
    Art Corel Painter Essentials Small, medium Yes Black, Blue $100, £75 / $200, £150
    Comic Clip Studio Paint Pro, Anime Studio Small, medium Yes Black, Blue $100, £75 / $200, £150

Also I want it mainly for design but maybe I would like to start digital painting. Im using Photoshop now.
    Sory if this post is stupid or something but I want to hear opinion of someone skilled. Thanks

Edit:
    Source: http://www.parkablogs.com/content/re...rt-photo-comic
    Last edited by Giuzeppe; 11-21-2015 at 11:33 AM.

If you already use photoshop, then the software they come with won't matter to you. Those are just programs for complete beginners who have nothing, so it gets them the tablet, and a software that is useful to what they want.

Corel painter essentials is the stripped down version of photoshops competition. And anime studio is designed for line art style you would use in comics.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

Thanks for reply. I will get Comic version I think... that SW looks interesting. Maybe I will not use it at all but who knows...

Look into both of them. You might like corel painter essentials more than photoshop for digital painting. And if you prefer photoshop, yes look at getting one of the other ones. Always nice to get a good look at what you are getting before hand.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.