No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

View Poll Results: do people care too much about other things but not themself?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 44.00%
  • no

5 20.00%
  • you make no sense

9 36.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i just wanna kno
    if you think too many people care

about evrything
    Whales
    world peace
    helping starving, homless, ect

about what has more carbs and whats "healthy to eat"

about media and if Jen and ben are gettin back together

about war

about evrything

and most ppl care more about things that arnt important
    i say to care about yourself and your self only

now i dont mean this in a bad way

most ppl are happy if they donate money. thus caring for themself more than others if it made you feel pain when you help a starving kid in africa no one would do it

any thoughts?

if we didnt care there be nothing left to care about look at africa and the live aid thats helped alot i mean who else is gonna donate tins of beans without tin openers to the third worlds if we didnt

Well celebrities are pointless... diets, counting kalouries thats no way to live... wars n famine & whales n crap are somewhat important but I'm not doing anything about or really care cause i know there's people who do....

well... all of this doesn't make too much sense since its all related to the induvidual.

War: People want to stop war not only for the sake of the people dying in the war but for themself. If war spread there would be a risk of them dying. So if you prevent war there is less of a risk that it will spread to your own backyard.

Wales: Now thats just for saving your own neck. When discussing this with people, if you speak your mind and say that you dont give a shit about a bunch of washed up wales and that they should be blown to peices... what do you think the people who youre talking to will think of you? so therefor its better to just agree on how "horrible those wales have it" and get on with your pathetic life.

Media: Dont think that too many people care about it, mostly people who have no life and have to watch other peoples lifes on tv so they can feel that something exiting is happening in their useless existance.

Starvation/Homeless: Se Wales.

Carbs/diet: That is for themselves too. You dont count carbs for your neighbor.

I'm not saying that everyone thinks this way, some of this may fit into some people but still... the things you said has alot to do with a self image and/or self safety.

Well, to some concerns I do. I believe people should just enjoy life - and do fun things to enjoy it. What I find annoying is the buisnessmen working their life away to get a BMW or something.

Its just not worth it to me. I say: smoke up, party hard, make money your own way.

i got ideas i just have a hard time writing them down and makeing them make sense

Originally posted by MaDD@2 Hours Ago
    i got ideas i just have a hard time writing them down and makeing them* make sense
    [snapback]77424[/snapback]
    Hehe.

Yeah, People just need to settle down and enjoy life. Play golf, Breath the air while it's still around. Hell. I'm going to get a massage, lol.

Originally posted by Maverick@40 Minutes Ago
    Hehe.

Yeah, People just need to settle down and enjoy life. Play golf, Breath the air while it's still around. Hell. I'm going to get a massage, lol.
    [snapback]77485[/snapback]
    golf? :P

Man... I'm totally going to be a businesswoman who works my ass off for a nice car or house or something. ... Drink? Smoke? Enjoy life? wtf? I will, however, take big breaths and suck up the air meant for future generations.

dunno wtf ur talking about. lol. but then again, i care about all those stuff, i just dont act on them.