No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Nice, I like all of them. the text might need a little work, but the bg, coloring, and renders are awesome. GJ.

meh, ive seen better from you...only one i like is the last one. nice work though.

the Raven and Blanka ones are the best. although its hard to read the text on ALL of them.

Eh, Sorry but I don't like the first two, my idea of a good sig is polar opposite to what your's look like. The last two though are quite intresting.

Quick rating.

#1: Horrible - Blurry, bad background, too dark.

#2: Decent - Not so good blending, + I dont like cartoons or whatever that is.

And the last two.

#3: Very good render, you did not lose any quality while cutting. Very good job. Only thing I wouldve done different is tried to get brighter render. 7/10

#4: NICE! Good everything, this is more of what I want to see! Keep it up! 8.2/10

Notes: I noticed that your name was not one one of those sigs, Im assuming they were from other forums but other people may not be so reluctant to beleive that you ripped those.

on another forum i am apart of i have the ability to change me username whenever i please, with the cost of points that is... so i used to be chemical, then switched to hakha, then switched to ermac lol so yeah...

let me explain the sigs a little bit (i'm not defending myself bigfatguy. i'm just telling them why i did it that way or why it looks like that)

1> supposed to be and underwater theme, that monster in there is some kind of sea creature so i used a lot of blue and some subtle green and made a lot of dark spots

2>that's actually blanka from street fighter lol

3>the render stuck out too much when i didn't have some portions of it colored so i stuck it under 1 layer of my coloring, i could still brighten it very easily tho

4>this one is ok imo... i like the bg but not really the coloring... i could have colored this one better