> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -_- PC Duster

Well, here is my little adventure with PC duster used as an inhalent. You should NOT ever inhale anything - it can cause instant death and with prolonged use brain and organ damage.

Now, I have done pot, schrooms, alcohol, and DXM in the past. I dislike DXM and alcohol - I suggest pot and schrooms to all.

Anways last night I was in my brothers room and got the idea to take his PC duster and inhale a bit of it. Just to test (and hope I didnt die), I let it spray for a second inhaling all of it. Instant Head Rush similar to an orgasim. WOW.

I talked with a few people on the net, and they all have done it and gave me some tips. I got a straw, and did several 'sessions' - about 3 hits each (take a hit, take air, hit, air, hit air).

It was the highest, most intense experience I have ever experienced. Sounds distort, vision distorts, extreme euphoria. Unbelievable.

[dumb question]what is PC duster???, can u post some picture?? [/dumb question]

but sounds interesting

It costs like 4 bucks a bottle. Not as scary looking, simpler but the same idea. Used to clean keyboards.

oh understand now, if u would said PC cleaner i would understand but oh well thx )

i too heard about inhaling gas from lighter , if u inhale one lighter u would be like 1 totaly high ........ i didnt tryed it but sounds intersting too ........ :huh:

Butane works too, although I don't like the smell. I don't plan on doing it again b/c its risky - but yea, it does work.

Originally posted by tacoX@2 Minutes Ago
    Butane works too, although I don't like the smell. I don't plan on doing it again b/c its risky - but yea, it does work.
    [snapback]78225[/snapback]

yeah but , what wouldnt young people do, to get high for cheap :lol: u know what i mean

Wow tacoX, Influencnig Drugs....Haha, Man...Didn't your mtoher ever tell you not to stick stuff in your nose and sniff it? Tsk Tsk Tsk...
    Simply; you.

I didnt stick it in my nose, I inhaled it through my mouth lol.

Ok..Correction, Didn't she ever teach you not to stick objects in your mout that could kill ya :lol:
    Simply; you.

:blink: im completely against getting high off of anything. i would suggest you dont try that for a while. who knows? it might kill you like you said.

come to think of it, i would suggest anyone using drugs of any kind(other than medical) stop using it. drugs kill. i lost a friend because of drugs. but i would rather not get into that story. anyway, next time you are gettin high or whatever, think of the possibilities.

i apologize for my somewhat off-topic post.