18. You may not vote on this poll
  • deadloader

10 55.56%
  • storm

8 44.44%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: omg...

uggg i dont know why i even bother
    DONT talk if you have NOTHING good to say.

Originally posted by deadloader@9 Hours Ago
    thanks it's still a work in progress really i never did like the font, and what's with this fractal hatred hehehe..* :lol:
    [snapback]80103[/snapback]
    Eh, DB probably think's it's overused and doesn't take much talent. I on the other hand believe that it doesn't matter how something's done, but rather all that matters is what the end result is. You could spend 20+ hours working on a signature, and if somebody whipped something up in 5 minutes using filters, "noobish" styles, common renders, etc, and I'd still vote for him if it looked better.

And StOrMz[SF].... I won&#39;t even bother, you&#39;re insulting your own intelligence <_<

See for a moment Stormz was a decent guy last night when I gave him, in his words, a good post. Storm you need to stop being so defensive, your sigs arn&#39;t god like, sorry. This isn&#39;t some AOL Cyber chat, use some proper english kthxbai.

Originally posted by Shamino@3 Minutes Ago
    See for a moment Stormz was a decent guy last night when I gave him, in his words, a good post. Storm you need to stop being so defensive, your sigs arn&#39;t god like, sorry. This isn&#39;t some AOL Cyber chat, use some proper english kthxbai.
    [snapback]80490[/snapback]
    At least the other people like him have an excuse, like "my brother was on my account" or something... :lol: :P

Villian, don&#39;t get banned. Your grammer and insults are just as shit as Storm, don&#39;t sink to his level.

Originally posted by iceryu@1 Hour Ago
    i could say the same to u. u prolly asked all ur SF&#39;s to vote for u. sex faggots
    [snapback]80470[/snapback]

so what ur saying is that everyone in sf voted for stormz, then we all aer sex faggots?
    i got something to tell u buddy, if ur gonna be a fuckin queer to a clan, make sure u know who is i nthe clan first. And wtf is up with this? Its like 20 ppl all ganging up on 1 PERSON. why dont ppl just flame each other 1 on 1? Bunch of fuckin queers

BTW SHAMINO, DUDE add motion blur to ur sig, it would help it out.. just a suggestion beacuse ur alright.

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

lols storm, trust me in rl u wouldnt be able to touch me, im a 4th degree black belt, and sorry sham i wont go thAT LOW like storm again , anyways storm, just leave the forums buddy, and dont come back until uve grown up some, and storm if i wanted a fucking come back i would of scraped the roof of ur mouth with a spoon you fagot

dude i instulted them cus they said my sig sucks so stfu about it.

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

so dude dont get me wrong, but u said u "sit there all day insluting people" or something like that, so what ur saying is u have no life, and all u do is sit on ur comp char all day thinking of who your going to give head to next right? yea buddy and only fucking geeks and nerds call people nublets online so buddy go back to grade school and get a education, and dude if u were actually mature u wouldnt be posting ur gay ass comments, ud leave this shit alone, but seeing r only what 8? or 9 iunno, u cant, the only reason i keep posting is because u keep on talking shit