» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Great job man. I'd actually expect more from you in sigs since you're that good at digitally making a watch. Great job, I will give you a 10/10 for effort and also a very slick outcome. Great job and thanks for sharing. Keep it up!!

Originally posted by Broyom@Feb 15 2005, 11:31 AM
    That is actually amazing! Darn!

But , NO OFFENCE please, but why would you work 4 hours on reproducing a watch? ^^
    [snapback]6509[/snapback]
    i at the moment have spent about 8 hours on a colouring/shading piece i am doing right now, and i still have a lot more to do. 4 hours is nothing compared to what a lot of people spend on stuff. i know someone who had to wait 160 HOURS for a render to complete, and then he spent another 12 hours doing everything else to it.

and don't say "oh, that's just sad" because it is not at all. just because someone is a lot more dedicated does not make it sad. nor does it if it is done on a computer. many people who i am associated with spend hours and hours, sometimes days working on traditional media pieces, and then get bored with them and give them away.

mas ab, that's a fantastic job you have done on that watch!!!! must have been rather painstaking to do.

I admire that you had the patience to take 4 hours and do that art! I really like the face, and you did a good job on the band considering you had to do everything individually. Good Job.

Originally posted by Jakska@Feb 15 2005, 09:25 PM
    i at the moment have spent about 8 hours on a colouring/shading piece i am doing right now, and i still have a lot more to do. 4 hours is nothing compared to what a lot of people spend on stuff. i know someone who had to wait 160 HOURS for a render to complete, and then he spent another 12 hours doing everything else to it.

and don't say "oh, that's just sad" because it is not at all. just because someone is a lot more dedicated does not make it sad. nor does it if it is done on a computer. many people who i am associated with spend hours and hours, sometimes days working on traditional media pieces, and then get bored with them and give them away.
    mas* ab, that's a fantastic job you have done on that watch!!!! must have been rather painstaking to do.
    [snapback]6590[/snapback]

I wouldn't call it sad if it was to make something unique, but to spend hours & hours on a reproduction is a different thing.

to me, it is unique. i've not seen anything like this before, so...

wtf. i cant even c it. it sais image cave bandwith exceed

Ver Nice job mas_ab.
    Its great you had the patience to keep at this project, the outcome is great.

Originally posted by Broyom@Feb 16 2005, 06:15 AM
    I wouldn't call it sad if it was to make something unique, but to spend hours & hours on a reproduction is a different thing.
    [snapback]6616[/snapback]
    practice makes perfect ..........

if you want to be good at PS you've got to make something. i believe that reproducing objects is a drill. comparing my work w the original object is a good way to see how far i can go with my skill. i know many other designers are agree with me

there was a PS guru (cant remember his name) who won a PS contest by reproducing a n electric guitar.

anyway, next week i will try to reproduce something else, maybe a plane or car or zippo lighter.

i wanna see says "imagecave bandwidth exceeded" it sounds cool though anyway, so well done :]

Originally posted by D.Sobers@Feb 16 2005, 07:00 AM
    wtf. i cant even c it. it sais image cave bandwith exceed
    [snapback]6625[/snapback]
    do you know another site where i can host my image ? :unsure: