» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: car sig!!

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

ok i did these at 4am so dont be to hard on me, and + when i did it i had about 2300mg of caffee in me from drinking 22cans of coke but here it is

popout one

none popout one

let me no what you think ^^

and i did 2 verions one popout and one none so rate both ^^

on both the car render is pixelated around the outside...
    the text should be a slightly different color...looks like u used color burn in both sigs...

the brush set u used i have and use a lot

Over all it looks good though

Looks ok. The car render is horribly pixalated, spend more time on your renders.

I think the pop-out car would look better if you lowered the opacity a bit, or left the stroke out completely.

At first glance I thought the back of the pop-out car had a wing that you left off the back. The stroke combined with the back taillight looks horrible and overused.

I'd try setting the non-popout to lighten then lower the opacity, I think it would look alot better and you'd be suprised.

exactly as maverick said, but also on the popout sig the back end of the car looks as though it is cut off because it is too close to the edge and you don't do borders well because the left and right side of them needs going over so move the car forward and sort out your borders nice car
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Originally posted by deadloader@6 Hours Ago
    exactly as maverick said, but also on the popout sig the back* end of the car looks as though it is cut off because it is too close to the edge and you don't do borders well because the left and right side of them needs going over so move the car forward and sort out your borders nice car*
    [snapback]83921[/snapback]
    Good eye, can't see how I missed that one. Of course it was 4:00 in the morning. Curious Villian, what did you use to color the car?