» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hi, I'm new.

As the topic title says, I'm new to the forums. I can't say whether I'm good at Photoshop or not (I'm horrible at judging these things) but hopefully I'll learn and improve here.

Hey , welcome i hope you have a good time here. You don't seem to be too bad I quite like your current sig. Just needs a little work on the text. Remember to stay active and i hope you stay long!

With a first impression - you skills dont work to bad (looking at your signature atleast) - although they could be improved. I have seen a lot worse =). Anyways, thanks for joining GFXVoid - and I hope you choose us as your primary graphics community! When you have time, please fill out this poll, is it will help us grow. We hope to see you around!

Welcome back conspired
    You last visited: 07-02-07 at 1:34 am
    I can't make a new introduction thread, so I'm bumping my original one. It's been awhile, but I'm glad to see this place is doing well! Any oldies still around?

Following the suggestions from the Introduction page...
    I live in Seattle, WA. My hobbies include going to shows, music, cooking, and hiking. I'm kind of in between laptops, so I don't have any programs installed (yet). I should have a shiny new laptop capable of running CS6 and Cinema 4D by the end of the week. I don't have any current work, since I haven't done any since my last visit here, but I'd like to pick up where I left off...which is probably noob status.

Whoa that was from long ago lol.
    Welcome back, again? :3