> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anime comp sig

i need advice... good or shit.... anyone with any tips please give it to me.....be brutal and i know about that little mark in the bottom right corner and the border is weird on the left and right so don't comment on those... here

deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be some pedifile..

ok when i first saw this i was like
    omg dead lolz, then i saw the sig, umm well its ok the render is weird but its ok and the rain frezzes sometimes to

what you mean when you first saw it you were like "omgz dead" ? and i think it freezes because of somethign with your ie or your isp connection or something.... i have been staring at it for 10 minutes and it hasn't done it yet... although my eyes are bleeding (not really) :P
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

nice sig ...maybe a little bit of variation in the rain .. it seems like its fallin in straight lines .. and may be me but the main angel render is a bit blurry..but gotta say i like it GJ dead

great. the brushing is good and the renders are blended well. great job but the pop out bit dosn't suit it. sorry

it would be better without rain it doesn't look realistic and if you're doing a popout the entire body should be included. it just ends to abruptly. the popout part should not be blended with the bg it should stand out.

no i found out why it froze lolz, cuz norton was doing a scan lolz, , dead try making the render not so faded, because it seems faded? i dont no if it is, but try brighting it up more but other then that its great

the main angel render is from the angel sanctuary front cover and it doesn't go all the way down i knew it would be a problem but i did this instead what do you think?
    this...

or this...

...and i will sort out tha blurryness on the main render if i can but it came on the render i think... any ideas on how to correct it?
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

you should also try it so that the rain doesnt go over the text, that it hits the text and bouches off, i think u can do that buy just moving ur text layer above all the rain layers or if that doesnt work try moving it down below the rain layers then it should work

you mean like splashes? i don't think imageready does that sort of thing where it animates itself....but you can make it bounce off ... i just thought of a way to do it
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr