» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    If someone could tell me, that would be great.

This is the background i am going to be using for my next sig. If anyone could post some suggestions it would be nice. Also i am haveing some difficulty blending in the render into the bg, if anyone could give some helpfull advise on that I would greatly appreciate it (since I really don't know how anyways).

nice but i don't like how it goes mainly black around the outside plus i'd like it smaller rather than big like that just all your sigs seem too big to me but nice
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

You should cut off half of the black on each side, and yeah if you made it smaller it would look way better. Then just use the lasso tool on a render you want and use feather at 25% then add a mask and it should be good except make sure you erase corners of the render cuz feather doesn't get all that.

Ok i will make it smaller, the reason the bg is the way it is is because the render seems to fit it perfectly. Thanks for the suggestions and thanks nightfire, just one more thing, what do you do to make the render really match the bg well.

that simple enough either copy the render using ctrl+j>gaussblurr it> then set the copyied layer below the orig render and set it on soft light or overlay... oor you can use a motion blurr on the sides copies of the render and set one above and 2 below about 10 pixels from the origin point.. feather the top blurr and set it to the left or right of the image.. then put a font on the side blending with the other colors
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Ok here it is with the render, but i am still haveing trouble blending it so don't comment on that, also i made it a titch smaller.

acutally the sig fit fine without blending... personally i wouldnt atm id just change up the colors of the render via color balance(ctrl+B)
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.

Red wouldn't work so i changed it to blue. Now all I need is to find a good font.

C&C plz.

aww nasty man the red looked better i just ment change the color of the render itself...

Crap. Sorry nobody comment until I fix. I don't know why, I don't want to know why, but i just forgot to do the simplest thing in the world. Your right next i was just stupid. I'll fix it right away.