Lol sorry for the whole fuel topic title thing.

ANYWAYS...here's what happened to me yesterday/last night/today

For some reason i got the urge to play ut2k4..and it's never worked on any comp i've tried it on.
well screw that for a few hours at least...i re-did my room today cuz i got a queen size bed..well i didn't actually get it. We paid for the queen size, and i used to have a twin size. The matress they mistakenly gave us was a double size, which is a size above a twin, but is one size below a queen. The frame they gave us was the right one: a queen frame. Needless to say..the reason i got a new bed was for the length...except this one is wider and the same length....PFFT! Anyways..when i was moving stuff out so my mom could run the rugscrubber cuz of all the pop and stuff i've spilled...i had to temporarily move stuff out. One of those things was a large bin full of spare computer parts/important OS/antivirus cds, etc....and in there was the DVD/CD-ROM drive. Currently in this tower is just my burner..which doesn't read dvds. And just my luck....ut2k4 is on DVDs...so i have to wait til morning and then i have to shut this comp down, open the sides, and install the dvd drive..then pray that ut2k4 works. Today absolutely blew..there was a family reunion for 8 hours with people i've never seen before and never will again...and when i woke up at 9 to go buy the mattress i got stung by a bee inside my shoe on my ankle while i was walking into the store. I was stung two other times taht day..ugh I think i should just go to bed before anythign else weird/sucky happens.